CMStrader delays the withdraw money

HARWE

Recruit
The first few weeks they helped me to understand the system and did some smal trades to get used to it. It was profitable, so i decided to put in more money.
But before i send the money they said that i always can get it back ( if necessary within 24 hours) because i became a VIP member.
I paid some money with my creditcard and some directly from my bankaccount.

On 24 th april is asked to send me some money back (needed for a hospital bill for my grandson)
First they said because i was become a VIP member the money should stay there for at least 6 month or had to find a replacement for my 'seat' as VIP member.
They havent told me that before i became a VIP. Being a VIP had only adventages ( lower spread, more support and unlimited withdraw )
Because they said they understood my situation they would give me my money back after 6 weeks.
Because that wil take to long for me ( USA hospitals want money in front of a expensive treatment) i asked for a official letter from them ( with a guarantee that the money will be back on my bankaccount before June 4th) so i can go to bak to get a temporaly credit.
They agreed to do so. But now i'm already waiting for more than but still does not have a official document.
I mailed my account manager serval times , mailed his manager , spoke about it on the phone. They apoligise for the delay but nothing happens.
So i asked my account manager again to give my money back. Did the mail requests al so by their normal channels.
Since i try to get my money back since April 24th without result i seek help.
I have serval mails and print screens of my communication with them an of all the trades. So if you need them, let me know

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gr
Harry

The first few weeks they helped me to understand the system and did some smal trades to get used to it. It was profitable, so i decided to put in more money.
But before i send the money they said that i always can get it back ( if necessary within 24 hours) because i became a VIP member.
I paid some money with my creditcard and some directly from my bankaccount.

On 24 th april is asked to send me some money back (needed for a hospital bill for my grandson)
First they said because i was become a VIP member the money should stay there for at least 6 month or had to find a replacement for my 'seat' as VIP member.
They havent told me that before i became a VIP. Being a VIP had only adventages ( lower spread, more support and unlimited withdraw )
Because they said they understood my situation they would give me my money back after 6 weeks.
Because that wil take to long for me ( USA hospitals want money in front of a expensive treatment) i asked for a official letter from them ( with a guarantee that the money will be back on my bankaccount before June 4th) so i can go to bak to get a temporaly credit.
They agreed to do so. But now i'm already waiting for more than but still does not have a official document.
I mailed my account manager serval times , mailed his manager , spoke about it on the phone. They apoligise for the delay but nothing happens.
So i asked my account manager again to give my money back. Did the mail requests al so by their normal channels.
Since i try to get my money back since April 24th without result i seek help.
I have serval mails and print screens of my communication with them an of all the trades. So if you need them, let me know

Hope to hear from you soon.

Gr
Harry
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

I registered last week with Investing.com and got call from Max of CMStrader. I am absolutely not opening account with anyone but I like these conversations. It took me one minute to google while I was speaking they are a scam and not regulated.

Max of course could not be aware that I happen to know a lot about scammers so I was playing stupid and asking questions. He for example said they are regulated by Cysec !!

One thing I dont understand. How this kind of broker is connected with Investing.com?

www.fca.org.uk/news/warnings

Back