CMSTRADER SCAM

Me and my Partner spoke to Alex and he said he will only try to help us as I said earlier, only if I change the statements I made regarding scam by CMS. He sent me an email and told me to paste the exact same email for him to help us getting the money back. The email blames me for everything while it was them who lost all my money.

CMS is a scam and they are a bunch of liars please do not invest in it.

I was waiting patiently if they might give my money back but no use. So here I am posting the screenshot of exact words Alex mailed to me to post here to clear out his name.

I will make sure I post this everywhere possible for people to know what CMS is.

Attachments

• alex mail.png
    alex mail.png
    113.3 KB · Views: 0
I was waiting patiently if they might give my money back but no use. So here I am posting the screenshot of exact words Alex mailed to me to post here to clear out his name.

I will make sure I post this everywhere possible for people to know what CMS is.
It is lucky that you did not deposit more money to your CMS Trader account (which all are faked). You made the right choice by posting the screenshot to exposed them.

I send a message to Alex again. He claims that he has not heard anything from my end which is absolutely false. I sent him this link when I opened this post inviting him and all other email ids I have to online chat (but he was least bothered). I even have proof of our whatsapp conversation before/ while the ripple crash as to how he told me to wait patiently while he lost all my money.

I will make sure I post about CMS frauds everywhere possible till they return my money.

Scam Company, I deposited over $56,000 and they blocked my account saying that they I should post certified ID and RV before they can remove restrictions that prevented withdrawing. I Did that and they took months saying they haven't received the documents giving me endless tickets
They eventually removed the restrictions and when I had to withdraw , they completely blocked my account saying my device logged in with another account when I hadn't . I reached out to xing.ming@StealMoreMoneyFromYou.com a certified binary options recovery expert, he helped me recover all my money back from them

I send a message to Alex again. He claims that he has not heard anything from my end which is absolutely false. I sent him this link when I opened this post inviting him and all other email ids I have to online chat (but he was least bothered). I even have proof of our whatsapp conversation before/ while the ripple crash as to how he told me to wait patiently while he lost all my money.

I will make sure I post about CMS frauds everywhere possible till they return my money.
I posted about CMS frauds everywhere, so far ti does not help.

Back