CMTrading Took $35 away from me after my attempt to withdraw

Gabson

Recruit
I opened an account with CMTrading after they seemed to be nice. I was influenced by their advertisement of no fee charged on deposit and withdrawal. On opening the account, I made a profit of $4 dollars within few days and no longer comfortable with my emotions to trade during the week. I requested for my money and profit of $4.

On waiting for days for my refund to roll in, I found out I was charged $35 and was denied of my profit. What? I immediately contacted them and was told that when I made a deposit, they paid for the fee and now that I am making a withdrawal, I have to pay the fee. I called many times but all to no avail and even contacted them on facebook but the blocked me from further posting on their facebook page.

My account no: 130028138

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    51.2 KB · Views: 2
Oh shucks, my mistake, Of course you would want your capital back too, so would I!
$39 bucks is some serious dosh dude!
That must really hurt, FPA can`t have the heart to sit idle by and see you take that kinda fall. Still think a crowd fund effort could really help you out. We could hit Facebook, Twitter, maybe CNBC and WSJ will pickup the story. Don`t despair, help is on the way!

For some FPA members, $39 is not much money. For other FPA members, it could take months to save up that much. If you feel $39 isn't worth your time to help someone, the easiest way to deal with that is to not respond.

If money was improperly taken by a broker, the amount does not matter. If a broker steals $1, what makes anyone here thing they wouldn't steal a much larger amount?

If anyone wants to assist Gabson in this thread, please do so. If anyone else wastes any more time being rude, there will be consequences.

Gabson, please email a link to this thread to CMTrading. Ask them to send a representative to clearly explain what happened to the $39.

For some FPA members, $39 is not much money. For other FPA members, it could take months to save up that much. If you feel $39 isn't worth your time to help someone, the easiest way to deal with that is to not respond.

If money was improperly taken by a broker, the amount does not matter. If a broker steals $1, what makes anyone here thing they wouldn't steal a much larger amount?

If anyone wants to assist Gabson in this thread, please do so. If anyone else wastes any more time being rude, there will be consequences.

Gabson, please email a link to this thread to CMTrading. Ask them to send a representative to clearly explain what happened to the $39.

I am grateful for your reply. You will notice I stopped replying him when I realised he wants to fool around...Thank you once more

Sorry, I just couldn't help getting the giggles over the $35 and the $4 profit.
I didn't even know you could open an acct anywhere with that little money!
That's not even enough for an entree at a decent restaurant!
But seriously you are absolutely right. The amount does not matter. It is the principle of the thing. The money lawfully belongs to Gabson and they should give it back.

Now here is a little tidbit that may be helpful to FPA members.
The amount may matter more than you think.
I recently closed an old acct I had with the infamous Banc De Binary.
I decided to stop any trading with them long ago due to the terrible experiences of other FPA members. The acct had around $200 which I did not expect to get back but I put in the withdrawal request anyway.
Then surprise, surprise ... after not an unreasonable wait (about 2 weeks) my withdrawal was processed and the money returned. I was very surprised indeed! I did not expect this at all from BDB.
Now what do you think my chances would have been getting this withdrawal had it been for $2,000 or $20,000 ??? My guess ... not likely.
I suspect BDB is going after the big fish and letting the minnows swim through the net so they have a facade of a legitimate business. Sadly for Gabson those scoundrels he's dealing with don't care about big, little or inbetween. They just taking anything they can get their paws on!

Good luck Gabson, hope you get back your hard earned money!

I am grateful for your reply. You will notice I stopped replying him when I realised he wants to fool around...Thank you once more

I invited them as suggested by providing them with this link, they have refused to reply me, they blocked me from posting on their facebook wall, and now they have blocked me from opening the chat window on their website.

I want to correct what the poster above me stated. I made a deposit of $1000, made a profit of 4.99 the following day. I needed to withdraw my total deposit and profit = 1004.99 but on getting my refund, $39 was taking off it. Just two days trading with them, they scammed me.

Back