CMTrading Took $35 away from me after my attempt to withdraw

Ah! This is much more clear now what happened.
You were not scammed at all!
Fees such as this are very common.
Never open an account before reading the fine print especially with regard to withdrawal fees.
Also fees will vary greatly depending on if you are using a credit card, bank transfer or epayments like Neteller etc.
So quit whining and consider yourself frickin lucky you got most of your money back!
Most FPA members ain't that lucky!

Here you had us all believing you were one of those guys Bill Gates keeps talking about living on $2/day. My next suggestion was going to be that you take Bill's advice and buy some chickens instead of trading Fx, a few nice laying hens would be perfect. At least you have fresh eggs every morning!

Ah! This is much more clear now what happened.
You were not scammed at all!
Fees such as this are very common.
Never open an account before reading the fine print especially with regard to withdrawal fees.
Also fees will vary greatly depending on if you are using a credit card, bank transfer or epayments like Neteller etc.
So quit whining and consider yourself frickin lucky you got most of your money back!
Most FPA members ain't that lucky!

Here you had us all believing you were one of those guys Bill Gates keeps talking about living on $2/day. My next suggestion was going to be that you take Bill's advice and buy some chickens instead of trading Fx, a few nice laying hens would be perfect. At least you have fresh eggs every morning!
Why not just leave my thread alone and face your business, must you reply me? or you are the hired to reply my posts?

I will stop replying you from now on since none of your comments is reliable to the situation at hand

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    66.2 KB · Views: 0
Seriously, you all need to find my complaints about CMTrading here on forexpeacearmy and some other forums, CMTrading scammed me big time and they threatened me not to post negative thing about them on the internet.
Another bad thing about them is, they become very very rude after you become their client.
Another bad thing is that, they go through all internet search to get all negative complaints and ask the website moderator to pull it down which I am sure they pay for. I got some emails from the moderators of the websites (except forexpeacearmy) about cmtrading's request to remove the negative comments.

If you do not want to have high bp, run from CMTRADING......This is how they go everywhere on internet to scam

Is it? I have no idea about other forum but they are fine with my China clients.

Is it? I have no idea about other forum but they are fine with my China clients.

And having clients at the broker means your opinion of a company which pays you commissions must be very unbiased. :p

And having clients at the broker means your opinion of a company which pays you commissions must be very unbiased. :p

Man, actually I work for an IB rebate website in China, we are not work for only one broker. I also have to consider my client`s profit right? otherwise I will screw up my business.

Back