Coaching and mentoring

mentors can be deceiving, since mentor is someone who should care about you and your process. my mentor wanted MONEY and that it. I was paying him big bucks and he was super nice and polite and caring. once i texted him and said "hey, can i pay you next months for two? i'm having a rough time rn". he for no reason got really angry at me and cursed me and then blocked me everywhere. later he deleted all his accounts. which was strange. learn yourself and you will do better than with mentor

Just like the previous commentator, I don't believe in mentoring and coaching. If you have a close friend who also trades and whom you trust, you can exchange accounts from time to time, give some advice to each other and analyze the mistakes that each of you has made. This is very useful and allows you to look at your actions as if from a different perspective.
If you don't have such an opportunity, then you can google sites with mentors and coaches, but again, if you have problems with trust, don't force yourself.

mentors can be deceiving, since mentor is someone who should care about you and your process. my mentor wanted MONEY and that it. I was paying him big bucks and he was super nice and polite and caring. once i texted him and said "hey, can i pay you next months for two? i'm having a rough time rn". he for no reason got really angry at me and cursed me and then blocked me everywhere. later he deleted all his accounts. which was strange. learn yourself and you will do better than with mentor
Thanks for sharing this fake mentors example.

I advise you to choose your mentors first, either from your friends or at least good acquaintances. I do not advise you to trust the first person you meet, because you do not know how good he is in trading and whether he will give you good advice. Now there are many alternatives instead of a mentor, for example, various online courses or even schools, which will teach you the basics of trading as well as a good mentor.

i think thats the main reason i am here to build links to other traders and pick there brains, it can be lonley and hard when trading by yourself and the charts can get confusing at times, its good to talk it all out

Back