Coaching and mentoring

I pretty much had to learn by myself. Live in the middle of nowhere and don’t have a circle of traders to hang with. most info is online for learning forex and learning to decipher through the bad advice is part of the battle.

One of the best pieces of advise i could give would be to get smart with money, maybe learn a bit of accountancy. Would give you a great perspective on things :)

I pretty much had to learn by myself. Live in the middle of nowhere and don’t have a circle of traders to hang with. most info is online for learning forex and learning to decipher through the bad advice is part of the battle.

One of the best pieces of advise i could give would be to get smart with money, maybe learn a bit of accountancy. Would give you a great perspective on things :)
Thanks

How can I get a mentor/coach and what are the best mentoring program in forex trading to aid my learning experience.

Thanks
Why you`re searching for unknown person? Learn and improve by yourself. Forex education nowadays is free. You just need time.

The finest guide is a companion who has a lot of experience in trade. But if one is skilled, he will be able to learn by itself.More time should be spent on forums, reviews. Also one can refer you tube and for more, "FOREXMILITARYSCHOOL" should be referred.

Back