• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide a screenshot of any email evidence where you bought anything? Or any communication with the company (their responses to your complaints)??

or create a short screen video clip (bandicam/thundersoft) with all of the evidence.

I do want to keep my identity hidden, as if they found out I was complaining I think they would remove me from the group. They have said they do not provide refunds on any of their digital products. I have asked to get a refund they have said it is impossible.

I'm not sure what to do as it's a massive grey area and they are unregulated. What can actually be done in this situation? Their guaruntee on their website says they will keep working with you until you make money. That is their only guaruntee on their website.

I do want to keep my identity hidden, as if they found out I was complaining I think they would remove me from the group. They have said they do not provide refunds on any of their digital products. I have asked to get a refund they have said it is impossible.

you blur out any identifying info.

I'm not sure what to do as it's a massive grey area and they are unregulated. What can actually be done in this situation? Their guaruntee on their website says they will keep working with you until you make money. That is their only guaruntee on their website.

if you are not willing to expose them, why come to FPA in the first place?

No point in continuing to believe in a lie, if it is no longer serving you.

How much money have you invested with these people?

The cost for their signals is £1799 for a year. and put 1490 GBP in a brokerage account to use their signals.

Dubai trader lie.

Capture_LI.jpg
Capture_LI.jpgphoto_2020-03-02_17-32-41.jpgphoto_2020-03-23_22-29-22.jpgphoto_2020-03-25_13-22-58.jpg

Which brokerage was this? (name + website would be good) Do you have a full account statement from such brokerage? This guide will show you how to gather such vital information: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

The broker is BDSwiss.

Also, since I have joined the broker I have created 3 separate accounts.

The first two are deleted because you are only allowed 1 active account. Also, when their losing streak began I actually stopped taking the trades. It's kind of a messed up situation.

Thanks for letting people know, I am in his Forex Trial right now I got 20 Days
The win rate is 66% as of right now since I joined, it's been 8 days.

I was going to purchase his Annual program next week.

Now I have decided to not buy it. Scam confirmed lol

They are just buying a cheap service & selling it at a markup for x5/x6

Appreciate it.

Thanks for letting people know, I am in his Forex Trial right now I got 20 Days
The win rate is 66% as of right now since I joined, it's been 8 days.

I was going to purchase his Annual program next week.

Now I have decided to not buy it. Scam confirmed lol

They are just buying a cheap service & selling it at a markup for x5/x6

Appreciate it.

Do not buy it he's a lying sack of ****. **** Tate.

I'm in this grouo too, they had some really good weeks which is when alk the reviews were written.. The hught profits Tate uses as marketing are from peoole who ignored risk management and won big..

Definitely not recommend.. I'm looking for a way to get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back