• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
To put things into perspective -

If someone had started Tate's forex program at the beginning of this month (April) and followed all of the program's instructions to a tee - you would now be down by around -12%.

Most trades do actually win (26 wins vs. 13 losses so far this month, at time of writing) but the problem is that the wins are only very small.

Whenever a trade loses it usually loses a large amount, wiping out the profits of about 7 or 8 winning trades.
Peter, just before I proceed... please could you share the math... I have just looked again at 1/04-30/04 and according to the total I’m up on that period, whilst my over all balance is down by around 11%.... I just want to be absolutely sure before...

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on May 1, 2020 at 10:19 AM

Peter, just before I proceed... please could you share the math... I have just looked again at 1/04-30/04 and according to the total I’m up on that period, whilst my over all balance is down by around 11%.... I just want to be absolutely sure before...
There is no way you could have gained during that period unless you were lucky enough to miss some of the losing trades.

The -12% figure I got was using a £1,500 starting balance (approx. $1,850).

If you had smaller starting balance, your loss would probably be a bit less. If you had a larger balance, your loss would probably be a bit more.

@T Side @Peter29 @alexstefan22 and everyone else:

You all need to open your own SEPARATE scam alert cases about Cobrate or whomever scammed you and attach evidence to your own case.

Do not cross post in other threads.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Last edited:
We are all sharing about the same provider. If one is resolved we can all see it. No one wants to visit multiple posts discussing the same issues that then get lost.

We are all sharing about the same provider. If one is resolved we can all see it. No one wants to visit multiple posts discussing the same issues that then get lost.

This will not be resolved xD It's Tate we're talking about.

Just wanted to say I agree and I'm ashamed I fell for this drivel. I've muted the signals but check in to follow what's posted. I instantly saw the ones posted yesterday were doa. And sure enough 16 hours later sl was hit. I was new to comex/forex a month ago. I can't tell you how much I learned what not Todo. Just wish it hadn't cost me do much. I'lll be curious if they respond to the forum invite. Also I believe war room admin is their cousin. Luc.

You can read this thread to get a better understanding of how FPA scam reporting works:

A big part of this process is that each case needs to be placed in a different thread per person. So if 50 people get scammed by the same company, then 50 separate threads would need to be started by each victim. If you belong to the same group, you can pick the 5-10 largest cases and report those.

Why do you come here for help if you don't want to follow the simple rules put forth to help you???

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back