• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself and multiple people are extremely dissatisfied with the service
and lies by the person who owns the company in question.

First off, the person who owns the company/service claims that they have a professional
trading team from Dubai on a 1M USD $ retainer who would provide top level exclusive
signals for us to profit from and make loads of money over time (claims of $100000 per year)
from your phone. The owner of the company claimed that they have top level Forex traders
from Dubai who are professional traders and who have worked for investment banks/hedge
funds in the past. The person who owns the company said they interviewed loads of trading
teams and picked the best one while they were in Dubai in December 2019.

We have yet to see or meet these traders and there is no evidence supporting their claims
that they do indeed have professional traders from Dubai on a retainer of 1M $ USD per
year. They do not give any names of these traders, what bank they worked for, which is a
massive red flag in the industry and seems like an obvious scam now looking back at it.

The company said they are giving out exclusive trades whereas we have picture evidence
showing otherwise. This completely debunks the ‘million dollar Dubai professional trader
team’ narrative. As to what kind of professional trader team copies the exact same signals a
different group posted literally a few minutes before, after they were posted in the original
group. I would not be so annoyed by it but because the company I was lied to has charged a
premium amount for the service that being £2497 GBP which is exorbitant for a 1 year
membership. For a premium price you expect premium service that is exclusive, not literally
ripped off and copied by a much cheaper service.

We were all expecting premium exclusive professional trade signals but it turns out they are
scamming us using copied trade signals from much cheaper services (around £200 for a
year membership).

On their webpage they also claim that they provide ‘lessons on technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ This has yet to be seen, as they claim that they only provide
the ‘trade signals’. There are absolutely zero lessons on learning technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ They literally only post counterfeit signals that are copied from
other groups and there is no Million dollar trading team from Dubai.

If anyone asks for a refund they refuse. It is like trying to leave a cult with these people. They
make it literally impossible. Others have tried to get refunds but they do not allow it, forcing
them to open a bank dispute and force a chargeback. On top of that during March the trader
signals have made 15 consecutive losing trades. The statistical probability of that is around
0.000001%. A professional trader that has worked at a hedge fund and/or investment bank
would never be able to accomplish that poor of a result. Further debunking their claim of a
million dollar trader.

On top of that, the person who owns the company says you can get a refund only if you
follow the exact trades to a T and use the exact risk management and after a year of
membership they will give you a refund if you have not made money. But if you actually
followed those exact trading signals and risk management you would lose all of your money
before the year is over. Making it literally impossible to last that long, and if you divert from
the strategy then they can claim you will not get a refund because you did not follow the
system exactly as prescribed, making it an impossible situation to win.

The signals provider fake group are copying trades from other groups on a marked up price
from the cost of other signals groups. Usually signals groups are around £200-£300 for a
year or lifetime membership, not £2474. Everything was a lie. As we go on they are
constantly trying out new traders to find a winner that they can copy from, there is no ‘million
dollar trading team’.

Their refund policy claims that they do no refunds on digital products but the only thing on
their website are digital products.

The reviews on their product page are false where they had one good day or a few good
days and people have given reviews (all 5 stars and no 1 star reviews which is highly
unlikely).

They prey on people using aggressive marketing tactics and an impossible refund policy.
Along with a cult following and semi internet famous people endorsing their product this is a
complete and utter money trap. It has caused untold emotional and financial stress and
difficulty as I have been desperately trying to make the money back to cover my debt.
This is an absolute outrage and no one is accountable for the damage caused. I think there
is definitely a reason as to why they live in Romania as if they lived in the UK or USA they
would have been arrested or sued by now for scamming people out of their hard earned
money.
Honestly, I'm not even surprised - Andrew Tate is really dodgy, I remember seeing an interview with him over a year ago and he made my skin crawl.
Weird guy.

Honestly, I'm not even surprised - Andrew Tate is really dodgy, I remember seeing an interview with him over a year ago and he made my skin crawl.
Weird guy.

His forex scam is nothing compared to his webcam scam, he teaches his webcam girls how to scam men with lots of psychopathic scams ,one of them being the girls promise the men that they'll meet them and ask to send them lots of money for that but obviously that never happens or that someone in their immediate family is sick and they need money for it.

And as Andrew Tate himself said, he's been 3 times in jail, once for drug dealing in UK.

This is the video where he ,himself admits to that : on twitter or https://www.pscp.tv/w/1mrGmQYBdjzGy on pscp he might delete this video so I downloaded it from pscp and I'll upload it somewhere else if he deletes it.

The nerves on this guy are something else.

and watch this video he just uploaded a few hours ago, we got him mad, he can't own up to the cardinal and fatal mistake I caught him doing that he's watching this thread as a favorite/most watched link on his browser but he's not responding, watch this video minute 1:07

He says we're all worms for him to eat, that's how he rationalizes him scamming us out of our money, that our hard earned money are for him to be taken so that he can grow.

This guy is in competition with his webcam girls who can scam more ,he or them, what a competition to be in.

He says that he'll knock on our doors and there's nothing we can do about it, well I'm preparing for that!

So when you made your electronic payment through whatever online portal with your Amex card you must have received an electronic receipt of sorts with a “description of goods or services” - please confirm what that was. The exact wording. He’s also got such a load of bull on his website could you let me know precisely what you signed up for out of all that? I take it that it was forex related of some sort but can you get me a link to exactly what you were buying please.

I very much doubt a blanket “no refunds” policy get them off the hook because theres a strong argument that there are substantial antecedent negotiations which caused you to enter into the contract. In the form of this supposed guy in Dubai on a million a year. There is probably also the distance selling rules but I’m not sure about jurisdiction.

To be clear S.75 of the CCA 1974 in the U.K. makes the card issued jointly and severally liable for the product and service they enable the purchase of. This is because it’s a debtor creditor supplier agreement. Ie one in which there is a pre existing relationship between the creditor and the supplier. Even if the purchase was in a different jurisdiction there’s case law making the U.K. credit issuer liable I think.

This means that Amex are exactly liable for all the representations and any misrepresentation made by tate.

All in all if we hit Amex hard enough they probably just not want the grief and charge it back. The definitely don’t want to go down the s.75 route because it conveys massive liabilities upon them and so they shut it up which is why no one knows about it.

By the way, any attempt byAmex to dent liability under S.75 leaves the credit contract unenforceable against you (S56 if I remember rightly). I dealt with this stuff a long time ago so need to read up again.

** no worms were hurt whilst commenting in this thread..

It’s Worth remembering the object of the legislation here.

Basically people want to sell you their products and other people want to sell you their credit so in these instances the product supplier and the credit supplier get together and do a deal between themselves.

you are the customer to both of them and they’re getting together with each other to sell you something on credit.

This is essentially what’s happening when you pay for anything with a credit card.

(Debit cards and charge cards are not the same because there is no interest bearing credit as part of the transaction.)

In these cases there is a financial agreement between the supplier of the product and the supply of the credit where the product supplier may pay the credit supplier some share of the sale or the credit supplier may pay the product supplier some share of the profit made on the credit.

So the point of the legislation was to stop these guys getting together and sell you a load of bollocks on a load of **** credit where you ended up having to pay loads of money for something that was mis sold, didn’t really exist or didn’t operate properly.

It would seem in broad terms that what goes on over at the worm factory fall squarely into this category.

Fascinating! @Palmasailor

In terms of the videos posted by @johnconnor, the statement stands that if you're buying a fiduciary product based off of anything other than market performance, you should not be buying it. This shows us how badly some want money/status/power, that they're willing to bend anybody over in order to get it.

As for him showing up at your door. What's he going to do? Kick you in the head?

@hank.primrose

Since I’m shooting the breeze with a load of young men I’ll say theres nothing wrong with wanting to make money or being successful in business. Most people don’t have what it takes and those people need the jobs provided by those that do have what it takes.

So there are only 5 ways to make money:

Marry it
Inherit it
Make it legally
Make it illegally (Steal it)
Win it

Those are your options right there.

So for most men the methods within their control are making it legally or stealing it. Those are your options really. (Women marry it if they can)

Most legal methods of making it are based around the principle of providing a product or service en mass where you put a structure in place so that others who don’t have the skills (or drive or desire) to build a business do a “job” working for you and deliver that product or service at a profit that you keep.

As an extreme look at McDonalds, do you think all those people working there could get that product right every single time without the infrastructure provided for them? No ****ing way.

Then you’ve got marketing and supply chains and accounts. That’s a bad arse monster right there. More importantly it’s a LEGAL bad arse monster.

Because it’s legal it stands scrutiny at a forensic level. You can drag through pages and pages of accounts and bank statements and at the end of that you’ll conclude that yeah this salty greasy stuff does actually sell and make a profit almost everywhere on the planet.

The other thing about a legal bad arse business is that you own it legally and it can’t easily be taken from you by a bigger badder younger arsehole than you. And there always is one looking at you with envy.

If you look at your other choice of making it which is to steal it and remove any morality and legality from it you’re still faced with the concept of wanting to make it on scale and keep hold of your money after you’ve made it. Sooner or later you’ll get older and want to give it up. Whether you like it or not what you think you’ve got ends up in a system controlled by others and will be taken from you if you don’t follow / haven’t followed their rules of the game.

Even if it isn’t their currency (bitcoin could easily be controlled opposition to conventional fiat currencies by global elites - the schmucks all take the option thinking they’re in the clear and they’re still in a system) you still have to spend it in an environment they regulate and tax. You’re in their system.

If you don’t play it straight your **** gets seized. I couldn’t find the link to the Milan car auction I went to a few years ago, but they’d seized about 200 cars from this guy and sold the lot off. This happens all the time if you look.

Now if your a young hard bastard scrapper you’re don’t give a f*** because you’re Teflon and everyone else is a pussy.

Fine. You can run from the system but you’re in it whether you like it or not.

If you don’t play within the legal system then you’re in the illegal one and that exposes you to different rules where you end up paying protection to others like the mafia and the bent police. They don’t draw attention to themselves but they’re bigger than you are, badder than you are, have been at it longer than you have; and have corporate type systems and hierarchies.

If you don’t pay that then they will use the threat of the exposure to the legal system (or plain old fashioned beating the **** out of you / killing you) to **** you over and take what you’ve got.

The price of Mafia and police protection is cheap to start with but they just increase the price until they take your business from you.

In the 70’s my mentor opened a business in what was Soviet Moscow. Initially he had to pay protection of $1000 US a month and for that there was a guy on the door. If the payment was late no one inside got out and no one outside got in. Over a couple of years as they saw the money moving they increased the monthly fee until there wasn’t much of a business left. He only managed to sell it to them because they needed something he had control of outside their control to make the thing work.

They had to play by the legal system a bit in order for what they had over him to be of any value. He was sharp like that which is why he sold out the other bits of the business for £300M in his 80’s

If he’d not had that over them he wouldn’t have made the flight out and would be in a hole in the ground somewhere out there being eaten by worms.

Last edited:
The place of Andrew Tate, Tristan Tate and cousin Luke is in jail. Our place is in kindergarten because with our tiny stupid brains gave money to conmen.

hank.primrose

Since I’m shooting the breeze with a load of young men I’ll say theres nothing wrong with wanting to make money or being successful in business. Most people don’t have what it takes and those people need the jobs provided by those that do have what it takes.

So there are only 5 ways to make money:

Marry it
Inherit it
Make it legally
Make it illegally (Steal it)
Win it

Those are your options right there.

So for most men the methods within their control are making it legally or stealing it. Those are your options really. (Women marry it if they can)

Most legal methods of making it are based around the principle of providing a product or service en mass where you put a structure in place so that others who don’t have the skills (or drive or desire) to build a business do a “job” working for you and deliver that product or service at a profit that you keep.

As an extreme look at McDonalds, do you think all those people working there could get that product right every single time without the infrastructure provided for them? No ****ing way.

Then you’ve got marketing and supply chains and accounts. That’s a bad arse monster right there. More importantly it’s a LEGAL bad arse monster.

Because it’s legal it stands scrutiny at a forensic level. You can drag through pages and pages of accounts and bank statements and at the end of that you’ll conclude that yeah this salty greasy stuff does actually sell and make a profit almost everywhere on the planet.

The other thing about a legal bad arse business is that you own it legally and it can’t easily be taken from you by a bigger badder younger arsehole than you. And there always is one looking at you with envy.

If you look at your other choice of making it which is to steal it and remove any morality and legality from it you’re still faced with the concept of wanting to make it on scale and keep hold of your money after you’ve made it. Sooner or later you’ll get older and want to give it up. Whether you like it or not what you think you’ve got ends up in a system controlled by others and will be taken from you if you don’t follow / haven’t followed their rules of the game.

Even if it isn’t their currency (bitcoin could easily be controlled opposition to conventional fiat currencies by global elites - the schmucks all take the option thinking they’re in the clear and they’re still in a system) you still have to spend it in an environment they regulate and tax. You’re in their system.

If you don’t play it straight your **** gets seized. I couldn’t find the link to the Milan car auction I went to a few years ago, but they’d seized about 200 cars from this guy and sold the lot off. This happens all the time if you look.

Now if your a young hard bastard scrapper you’re don’t give a f*** because you’re Teflon and everyone else is a pussy.

Fine. You can run from the system but you’re in it whether you like it or not.

If you don’t play within the legal system then you’re in the illegal one and that exposes you to different rules where you end up paying protection to others like the mafia and the bent police. They don’t draw attention to themselves but they’re bigger than you are, badder than you are, have been at it longer than you have; and have corporate type systems and hierarchies.

If you don’t pay that then they will use the threat of the exposure to the legal system (or plain old fashioned beating the **** out of you / killing you) to **** you over and take what you’ve got.

The price of Mafia and police protection is cheap to start with but they just increase the price until they take your business from you.

In the 70’s my mentor opened a business in what was Soviet Moscow. Initially he had to pay protection of $1000 US a month and for that there was a guy on the door. If the payment was late no one inside got out and no one outside got in. Over a couple of years as they saw the money moving they increased the monthly fee until there wasn’t much of a business left. He only managed to sell it to them because they needed something he had control of outside their control to make the thing work.

They had to play by the legal system a bit in order for what they had over him to be of any value. He was sharp like that which is why he sold out the other bits of the business for £300M in his 80’s

If he’d not had that over them he wouldn’t have made the flight out and would be in a hole in the ground somewhere out there being eaten by worms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back