• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobratatescam

Look mommy, I'm a pirate!
Myself and multiple people are extremely dissatisfied with the service
and lies by the person who owns the company in question.

First off, the person who owns the company/service claims that they have a professional
trading team from Dubai on a 1M USD $ retainer who would provide top level exclusive
signals for us to profit from and make loads of money over time (claims of $100000 per year)
from your phone. The owner of the company claimed that they have top level Forex traders
from Dubai who are professional traders and who have worked for investment banks/hedge
funds in the past. The person who owns the company said they interviewed loads of trading
teams and picked the best one while they were in Dubai in December 2019.

We have yet to see or meet these traders and there is no evidence supporting their claims
that they do indeed have professional traders from Dubai on a retainer of 1M $ USD per
year. They do not give any names of these traders, what bank they worked for, which is a
massive red flag in the industry and seems like an obvious scam now looking back at it.

The company said they are giving out exclusive trades whereas we have picture evidence
showing otherwise. This completely debunks the ‘million dollar Dubai professional trader
team’ narrative. As to what kind of professional trader team copies the exact same signals a
different group posted literally a few minutes before, after they were posted in the original
group. I would not be so annoyed by it but because the company I was lied to has charged a
premium amount for the service that being £2497 GBP which is exorbitant for a 1 year
membership. For a premium price you expect premium service that is exclusive, not literally
ripped off and copied by a much cheaper service.

We were all expecting premium exclusive professional trade signals but it turns out they are
scamming us using copied trade signals from much cheaper services (around £200 for a
year membership).

On their webpage they also claim that they provide ‘lessons on technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ This has yet to be seen, as they claim that they only provide
the ‘trade signals’. There are absolutely zero lessons on learning technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ They literally only post counterfeit signals that are copied from
other groups and there is no Million dollar trading team from Dubai.

If anyone asks for a refund they refuse. It is like trying to leave a cult with these people. They
make it literally impossible. Others have tried to get refunds but they do not allow it, forcing
them to open a bank dispute and force a chargeback. On top of that during March the trader
signals have made 15 consecutive losing trades. The statistical probability of that is around
0.000001%. A professional trader that has worked at a hedge fund and/or investment bank
would never be able to accomplish that poor of a result. Further debunking their claim of a
million dollar trader.

On top of that, the person who owns the company says you can get a refund only if you
follow the exact trades to a T and use the exact risk management and after a year of
membership they will give you a refund if you have not made money. But if you actually
followed those exact trading signals and risk management you would lose all of your money
before the year is over. Making it literally impossible to last that long, and if you divert from
the strategy then they can claim you will not get a refund because you did not follow the
system exactly as prescribed, making it an impossible situation to win.

The signals provider fake group are copying trades from other groups on a marked up price
from the cost of other signals groups. Usually signals groups are around £200-£300 for a
year or lifetime membership, not £2474. Everything was a lie. As we go on they are
constantly trying out new traders to find a winner that they can copy from, there is no ‘million
dollar trading team’.

Their refund policy claims that they do no refunds on digital products but the only thing on
their website are digital products.

The reviews on their product page are false where they had one good day or a few good
days and people have given reviews (all 5 stars and no 1 star reviews which is highly
unlikely).

They prey on people using aggressive marketing tactics and an impossible refund policy.
Along with a cult following and semi internet famous people endorsing their product this is a
complete and utter money trap. It has caused untold emotional and financial stress and
difficulty as I have been desperately trying to make the money back to cover my debt.
This is an absolute outrage and no one is accountable for the damage caused. I think there
is definitely a reason as to why they live in Romania as if they lived in the UK or USA they
would have been arrested or sued by now for scamming people out of their hard earned
money.

Myself and multiple people are extremely dissatisfied with the service
and lies by the person who owns the company in question.

First off, the person who owns the company/service claims that they have a professional
trading team from Dubai on a 1M USD $ retainer who would provide top level exclusive
signals for us to profit from and make loads of money over time (claims of $100000 per year)
from your phone. The owner of the company claimed that they have top level Forex traders
from Dubai who are professional traders and who have worked for investment banks/hedge
funds in the past. The person who owns the company said they interviewed loads of trading
teams and picked the best one while they were in Dubai in December 2019.

We have yet to see or meet these traders and there is no evidence supporting their claims
that they do indeed have professional traders from Dubai on a retainer of 1M $ USD per
year. They do not give any names of these traders, what bank they worked for, which is a
massive red flag in the industry and seems like an obvious scam now looking back at it.

The company said they are giving out exclusive trades whereas we have picture evidence
showing otherwise. This completely debunks the ‘million dollar Dubai professional trader
team’ narrative. As to what kind of professional trader team copies the exact same signals a
different group posted literally a few minutes before, after they were posted in the original
group. I would not be so annoyed by it but because the company I was lied to has charged a
premium amount for the service that being £2497 GBP which is exorbitant for a 1 year
membership. For a premium price you expect premium service that is exclusive, not literally
ripped off and copied by a much cheaper service.

We were all expecting premium exclusive professional trade signals but it turns out they are
scamming us using copied trade signals from much cheaper services (around £200 for a
year membership).

On their webpage they also claim that they provide ‘lessons on technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ This has yet to be seen, as they claim that they only provide
the ‘trade signals’. There are absolutely zero lessons on learning technical analysis, margin
trading and other strategies.’ They literally only post counterfeit signals that are copied from
other groups and there is no Million dollar trading team from Dubai.

If anyone asks for a refund they refuse. It is like trying to leave a cult with these people. They
make it literally impossible. Others have tried to get refunds but they do not allow it, forcing
them to open a bank dispute and force a chargeback. On top of that during March the trader
signals have made 15 consecutive losing trades. The statistical probability of that is around
0.000001%. A professional trader that has worked at a hedge fund and/or investment bank
would never be able to accomplish that poor of a result. Further debunking their claim of a
million dollar trader.

On top of that, the person who owns the company says you can get a refund only if you
follow the exact trades to a T and use the exact risk management and after a year of
membership they will give you a refund if you have not made money. But if you actually
followed those exact trading signals and risk management you would lose all of your money
before the year is over. Making it literally impossible to last that long, and if you divert from
the strategy then they can claim you will not get a refund because you did not follow the
system exactly as prescribed, making it an impossible situation to win.

The signals provider fake group are copying trades from other groups on a marked up price
from the cost of other signals groups. Usually signals groups are around £200-£300 for a
year or lifetime membership, not £2474. Everything was a lie. As we go on they are
constantly trying out new traders to find a winner that they can copy from, there is no ‘million
dollar trading team’.

Their refund policy claims that they do no refunds on digital products but the only thing on
their website are digital products.

The reviews on their product page are false where they had one good day or a few good
days and people have given reviews (all 5 stars and no 1 star reviews which is highly
unlikely).

They prey on people using aggressive marketing tactics and an impossible refund policy.
Along with a cult following and semi internet famous people endorsing their product this is a
complete and utter money trap. It has caused untold emotional and financial stress and
difficulty as I have been desperately trying to make the money back to cover my debt.
This is an absolute outrage and no one is accountable for the damage caused. I think there
is definitely a reason as to why they live in Romania as if they lived in the UK or USA they
would have been arrested or sued by now for scamming people out of their hard earned
money.
Are you that https://www.cobratate.com/ is the correct site?

Can you share the cheaper subscription services they’re copying?

Also, we have them doing it a couple more times after this. The service is called Gold fxcc I believe.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 300
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 286
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 265
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 254
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 234
  • photo_2020-03-24_14-13-59.jpg
    photo_2020-03-24_14-13-59.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 227
  • photo_2020-03-24_14-14-00.jpg
    photo_2020-03-24_14-14-00.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 215
  • photo_2020-03-24_14-51-43.jpg
    photo_2020-03-24_14-51-43.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 224
  • photo_2020-03-24_14-52-27.jpg
    photo_2020-03-24_14-52-27.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 275
Sorry, what do you mean?
Can you provide a screenshot of any email evidence where you bought anything? Or any communication with the company (their responses to your complaints)??

or create a short screen video clip (bandicam/thundersoft) with all of the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back