• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also purchased Formidable Forex Powerhouse from cobratate.com

Cobratatescam did an excellent job summarising the key events.

The program advertises many things that simply are not provided to you. In addition, the "Dubai Millionaire Trading Team" is referenced in almost all promotion for the product. All evidence suggests this team does not exist especially after seeing the data for the results of the program.

Interestingly I have noted it operates similar to a pyramid scheme. A big part of the program is a group chat. They depend on newer naive people to join the group chat to defend the product to entice people to keep going while censoring or simply deleting messages from the chat and the people who are critical of the program. This is despite claims those people have actually done everything as told and continue to lose a lot of money. Anyone who is in the program more than a month eventually seems to see the reality of the situation as they just drop off and stop using it.

I also advise no one to purchase this or anything else sold by Andrew Tate. With the effort to create something like this I would think it would be better off to just create something legitimate. Pity Andrew Tate chose the scam route.

I strongly recommend anyone who realized they were scammed to attempt a refund through any means necessary.

The program is a complete joke.

I'm in this grouo too, they had some really good weeks which is when alk the reviews were written.. The hught profits Tate uses as marketing are from peoole who ignored risk management and won big..

Definitely not recommend.. I'm looking for a way to get my money back.

Yep, I'm gonna ring my bank every day to get me a chargeback. Anyone know any way to improve my odds on getting a chargeback?

@xyoin @zabemaru @dbc727 @Gib23

You all need to open your own SEPARATE scam alert cases about cobrate or whomever scammed you and attach evidence to your own case.

Do not cross post in other threads.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

It would be interesting to see their response to a invite. If something is wrong their end it may bring it to light as whoever is employed to run this may be the fault, not the owner. Perhaps use a demo account for a while and keep following the trades for a consistent factual time line without exposing your capital further.

To put things into perspective -

If someone had started Tate's forex program at the beginning of this month (April) and followed all of the program's instructions to a tee - you would now be down by around -12%.

Most trades do actually win (26 wins vs. 13 losses so far this month, at time of writing) but the problem is that the wins are only very small.

Whenever a trade loses it usually loses a large amount, wiping out the profits of about 7 or 8 winning trades.

To put things into perspective -

If someone had started Tate's forex program at the beginning of this month (April) and followed all of the program's instructions to a tee - you would now be down by around -12%.

Most trades do actually win (26 wins vs. 13 losses so far this month, at time of writing) but the problem is that the wins are only very small.

Whenever a trade loses it usually loses a large amount, wiping out the profits of about 7 or 8 winning trades.
Absolutely! You are just about right on the nose! I followed every trade and am down slightly more than 12%. It is my first experience on forex, that said as with most things, any gain has an equal loss risk and one reason I have not ventured in to forex or other commodities. Time to research would be a stretch to gain a confident understanding of what and how to read the trends-conditions. You do not ask a bread maker about gold so to speak and so I was sold on the ease and method as well as the belief that I was getting signals from the gold seller, not a bread maker. It was a fine sales pitch for sure in all brash entirety. The signals from March feel different than those of late. Could it be that the signals with the better ratio came from a better provider, get a few fish in the net, drop the subscription in favour of a lower quality provider and repeat the cycle? Forex is still something I would like to do, any suggestions on no nonsense signal providers who can verify and present their track record?

I saw many new accounts to this thread who are having a problem with them. I suggest everyone to open a new thread in scam folder.

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back