• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Cobratate.com Forex signal provider is a scam. Formidable Forex Powerhouse.

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
The adress of the police station in the Tate Worm's city:

street: Avram Iancu, nr. 16, Voluntari,Ilfov county

phone number+4 021.350.55.95

email: politia.voluntari@if.politiaromana.ro

And the Ilfov county police contacts as I've found out that the police in Voluntari city might not do much, email : ipjilfov@if.politiaromana.ro, and phone +4 021/232.98.35 and address ,street Şos. Fabrica de Glucoză nr. 7, sect. 2, Bucharest

Contact through email first, ask for the department of informatics fraud ,tell your story and submit all the evidence of fraud you have, but be careful as the Tate's have some policemen under bribery.

If enough of us report him for fraud, the police eventually might do something, at least get our money back, putting him in jail in 3rd world shithole of Romania for fraud has 0 chances of success.

First let's exhaust all the legal avenues , if these don't work it means we live in a lawless world so we can try other less legal ways to get back on him, fight fire with fire.

And don't be afraid of the Tate Worms, when visiting this website and cobratate.com use only Thor browser, VPNs, IP rerouting, firewalls, delete any cache,cookies, try and hide your IP address through as many layers of security as possible, and change your passwords regularly with random passwords which you write on a piece of paper, and use protonmail as it is multi layer encrypted. They can hire hackers but if you do all these you should be fine.

And look at what damage he keeps doing online with his forex fraud, in his latest live youtube from yesterday there's a guy saying he's selling stuff to buy his forex :))))) ,there are guys telling him he'll loose his money but being star struck means he's not thinking logically, unfortunately all of us here are guilty of the same mistake, so punish yourself hard to remember this.

""""
Toth Eduard
I'm selling stuff to buy your forex trial

Ivo Simon
@Toth Eduard don't please

Toth Eduard@Ivo Simon why

Ivo Simon
@Toth Eduard you will lose your money

Chimaechi Ekekeugbor
FACTSSS

@Ivo Simon what do you mean??

Ivo Simon@Toth Eduard I mean you will not make any money with is stuff and you end up losing your money.
"""""

It happened between minutes 8 and 12, between these responses there were others obviously, even one saying that his home address is being shared in some forum :))))))) He stopped banning and deleting all the comments critical to him on his videos because he realized we'll just go on a another forum :)))

Also in that live he said he facilitated a drug dealer member of the war room, a way he can deliver drugs through a taxi driver he knows, that's enough to start a police investigation in a civilized country, Romania is no such thing, that's why he went there.

Tate is just a simple gangster with aspirations of greatness , he only responds to fear and violence, don't ask him for your money back because he'll see it as a weakness and he'll just feed on that weakness to boost his ego, you need to make him give your money back, that's how his worm brain works.

So when you made your electronic payment through whatever online portal with your Amex card you must have received an electronic receipt of sorts with a “description of goods or services” - please confirm what that was. The exact wording. He’s also got such a load of bull on his website could you let me know precisely what you signed up for out of all that? I take it that it was forex related of some sort but can you get me a link to exactly what you were buying please.

I very much doubt a blanket “no refunds” policy get them off the hook because theres a strong argument that there are substantial antecedent negotiations which caused you to enter into the contract. In the form of this supposed guy in Dubai on a million a year. There is probably also the distance selling rules but I’m not sure about jurisdiction.

To be clear S.75 of the CCA 1974 in the U.K. makes the card issued jointly and severally liable for the product and service they enable the purchase of. This is because it’s a debtor creditor supplier agreement. Ie one in which there is a pre existing relationship between the creditor and the supplier. Even if the purchase was in a different jurisdiction there’s case law making the U.K. credit issuer liable I think.

This means that Amex are exactly liable for all the representations and any misrepresentation made by tate.

All in all if we hit Amex hard enough they probably just not want the grief and charge it back. The definitely don’t want to go down the s.75 route because it conveys massive liabilities upon them and so they shut it up which is why no one knows about it.

By the way, any attempt byAmex to dent liability under S.75 leaves the credit contract unenforceable against you (S56 if I remember rightly). I dealt with this stuff a long time ago so need to read up again.

** no worms were hurt whilst commenting in this thread..

So when you made your electronic payment through whatever online portal with your Amex card you must have received an electronic receipt of sorts with a “description of goods or services” - please confirm what that was. The exact wording. He’s also got such a load of bull on his website could you let me know precisely what you signed up for out of all that? I take it that it was forex related of some sort but can you get me a link to exactly what you were buying please.

I very much doubt a blanket “no refunds” policy get them off the hook because theres a strong argument that there are substantial antecedent negotiations which caused you to enter into the contract. In the form of this supposed guy in Dubai on a million a year. There is probably also the distance selling rules but I’m not sure about jurisdiction.

To be clear S.75 of the CCA 1974 in the U.K. makes the card issued jointly and severally liable for the product and service they enable the purchase of. This is because it’s a debtor creditor supplier agreement. Ie one in which there is a pre existing relationship between the creditor and the supplier. Even if the purchase was in a different jurisdiction there’s case law making the U.K. credit issuer liable I think.

This means that Amex are exactly liable for all the representations and any misrepresentation made by tate.

All in all if we hit Amex hard enough they probably just not want the grief and charge it back. The definitely don’t want to go down the s.75 route because it conveys massive liabilities upon them and so they shut it up which is why no one knows about it.

By the way, any attempt byAmex to dent liability under S.75 leaves the credit contract unenforceable against you (S56 if I remember rightly). I dealt with this stuff a long time ago so need to read up again.

** no worms were hurt whilst commenting in this thread..

Hi. I have attached the receipt I got when I purchased the annual subscription to the signals. On top of this I also have the same receipt format for the 10 day trial I purchased which was also paid for on my Amex to the value of £249. The trial was not long enough to reveal the full extent of the service or the degree to which the performance being marketed differed from the actual results that would be achieved.

Here is the link to the actual product purchased. I actually purchased two products on the same credit card. One was a 10 day trial of the service (£249) and the other was an annual subscription (£1350).

Many thanks for ongoing help with this

Hi. I have attached the receipt I got when I purchased the annual subscription to the signals. On top of this I also have the same receipt format for the 10 day trial I purchased which was also paid for on my Amex to the value of £249. The trial was not long enough to reveal the full extent of the service or the degree to which the performance being marketed differed from the actual results that would be achieved.

Here is the link to the actual product purchased. I actually purchased two products on the same credit card. One was a 10 day trial of the service (£249) and the other was an annual subscription (£1350).

Many thanks for ongoing help with this
Apologies made a mess of attachments and links. Have re-attached purchase receipt and the link to the product purchase is here. Thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 14.35.54.png
    Screenshot 2020-06-06 at 14.35.54.png
    363.2 KB · Views: 88
I've seen his PHD and How to be a G courses as they can be found on torrents for free,they're disgusting, some useful info which you can find anywhere else without his very toxic personality which overshadows everything.
I found PHD on piratebay but no others, I'd like to see the webcam course as many years ago I was in the biz.

glad i found this forum , im also a victim of this forex signals rubbish ,i noticed there was a video on youtube about month and a half ago exposing tate's trading scam and now its removed i wonder did the tates have it removed on purpose maybe threatening legal action,so pissed of how i fell for this at the time there was no info i could find about it being a scam, no forums or reddit reviews complaining about it

needs formatting and filling in the [....] should be fairly self explanatory. Then signed and post recorded delivery snail mail. Not e mail.

We might have to go to LBA, but I doubt they’ll want the grief.

let me know how it goes

American Express Card services

Amex House

1 John Street

Brighton

BN88 1AH

Dear sir / madam

Claim under section 56 and 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974.

Account number 37xx-xxxxxx-xxxxx

On the [date] I purchased [product] from [cobra tate] for the amount of £xxx.xx. After that I made a subsequent purchase of £xxxx.xx. Using the above numbered American Express Card.

The purchase was made as a result of various representations made on their website, claims made in you tube videos, and claims made via twitter.

I consider that you are liable for these antecedent negotiations in connection with the service that I purchased in line with section 56 of the consumer credit act 1974.

Specifically, I believe that one particular claim was spurious, and over and above the others it was this claim which invited me to make the purchase. It was that [Cobra Tate] had a Dubai based stock trader retained at $1M a year.

I put you to strict proof that this trader exists, and is on a package of $1M a year, and that he provides stock tips to [Cobra Tate]; which [Cobra Tate] then disseminates to subscribers like me.

This trader apparently was the origin of the “stock tips” that should be followed in order to make a profit by trading stock.

Under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, you are jointly liable for the representations that were made leading up to the purchase and also the performance of the contract itself.

My position is that the product was misrepresented at the point of sale and has never performed as claimed and you are liable.

In the first instance and without prejudice to claims of other damages that I have I would accept the refund of two above mentioned payments in full and final settlement of all claims against you.

I look forward to receiving your refund within 14 days failing which I will calculate my total time losses in addition to the above, and these will be listed in my letter before action and claimed in addition to the above figures plus court interest at the prevailing daily rate should I have to issue proceedings.

Yours sincerely etc..

@Palmasailor

In my letter to my bank I wrote a whole lot more, could be bad or it could be worse but I thought I should show what kind of owner the cobratate.com store has, a convicted drug dealer who's now defrauding whomever he can by whatever means necessary.

I still don't understand how he still has a bank account....someone like Cobra Tate should be in jail.

glad i found this forum , im also a victim of this forex signals rubbish ,i noticed there was a video on youtube about month and a half ago exposing tate's trading scam and now its removed i wonder did the tates have it removed on purpose maybe threatening legal action,so pissed of how i fell for this at the time there was no info i could find about it being a scam, no forums or reddit reviews complaining about it

Yes it was a video exposing cobratate.com cryptotrading signal's scam, warroomtradingacademy,which he closed last year due to many complaints of fraud and now repacked the fraud as FOREX trading.....same fraud signals. Cobratate.com managed to take down that video probably because it contained images from their channel so youtube took it down even though it was exposing a scam, coward move.

If whomever uploaded that video still has it, I ask them to send it to me and I'll post it myself back up on youtube, it was tragic-funny as hell, tragic for us but funny at the same time, a good reminder of how stupid we are.

I found PHD on piratebay but no others, I'd like to see the webcam course as many years ago I was in the biz.

You won't find in his courses how he REALLY made his money,watch this video to see how Cobra Tate ,the fraud, made his money by his own account: drug dealing, scamming men through his webcam girls and now scamming us with his fraud forex signals....

He taught his webcam girls to scam men into giving them money for meetups that never happened, for lying about sick family members, marrying the guy ,etc lots of lies like these.

Are you sure you want to go down that road? Look what it did to Andrew Tate....he's so far down that hole that he now can't exit that situation so he just keeps scamming and defrauding whomever he can for as much money as he can until there's enough evidence against him to get a conviction ,at which point he'll just disappear.

I just hope we get our money back before he disappears.

Dudes, just file chargebacks, if they fail, tough luck and don't be stupid enough to fall for stuff online LOL!

You guys are retarded if they will refund you a penny... Just learn how this blackhat game is played and play it... or get burned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back