• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss CodeNameTBW.com

General discussions of a financial company
If you want to lose money, subscribe to this provider. I lost 65% of my account in 2 weeks. When i asked what happened, they just said: "we decided to re-start trading." what? Just like that?
They keep trades open for weeks. Drawdown lasts forever. At one time a pair was +400 pips but did not close. They waited to drop to +180 pips then they closed. Another pair was at+100 pips and was not closed, then it turned to -900 pips before they closed the pair!
Then another pair which was running in profit was hedged! Unbelievable!
The followers monitor the trades while this provider sleeps on the trades!
This provider will not even reply to questions during trading as to what he plans next. Very amateur. Very unprofessional.
Forex v7 crashed. Now v4 crashed. Everything they created crashed.
This is a warning to everyone.

The Forex V series is back from the Dead!
https://www.myfxbook.com/members/CNTBW

Back with three new strategies Forex.V5, Forex.V10 and Forex.V3
I learned alot in since 2015. And I don't shy away from my past good or bad. As JSR said Forex V7 and V4 both failed, so yes he is telling the truth, and since then I have reworked and reworked my systems. Its a reason why they both climbed
to the top of the forex world. V7 at it's prime was Forex Peace Army highest has preforming system.

Without saying too much I've been running strategy tester tests for two years, and that's all I'm going to say for now. I really feel strongly about these new systems. But talk is cheap I have Demo account results going back to Feb 2018, For viewing. 10k Live accounts coming soon.

But if Demo trading results are joke to you. To be honest I would agree with you. Then I only ask you watch form the side lines how our Live accounts preform. For the next year, and make your decision. JSR I don't know what to say, but I will do better in the future. Also as a side note I never answer question from followers weather I have trades open or close.
(p.s. Forex.V7 will return)

-But here the update-
OK another good week for Forex.V5 +2.9% a solid run no big DD this week. Finished Friday with 4 open trades going into the Weekend. I'm pretty confident with them however. But we will see what happens on Sunday evening. I plan to have a Live 10k account for V5 in July

Pretty much same story for Forex.V10 +7.78% since it's trading x2 as much V5 so it growing faster then V5. But using the same strategy. I plan to have a live 10k account Ready for v10 in October.

Forex.V3 as always is super risky but also very profitable. Finishing the week with +24.44% in one week! V3 got a win this week but the DD was high. Going into the weekend with 7 or more trades open for V3. I don't have a date on when I will have Live account ready for V3 because it's still very Unpredictable.

Happy Trading
v_seires.jpg

Back