• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Coin Recovery Consultant (Telegram) Fraud

I am having an issue with a company

The Punisher

Major
Scammers are using an account on Telegram to try and trick victims into thinking they are a legitimate recovery company. They are impersonating GASO and other reputable organizations and have stolen Logo's and setup fake email address to try and make themselves look real. They tell victims to pay 10% of their loss amount upfront and they will recover your funds but once you pay the 10% they block you and walk away. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company they are 100% a scam.

1656530182315.png

You can get your money and bitcoin back from scammer. visit grant-me-the-wisdom-to-see-beyond-the-net-set-out-by-recovery-room-scammers

Spam Cat would like to remind everyone that any offer of help needs to be carefully checked. Most are just shameless scumbags trying to steal more money from victims of scam.

The FPA gets so many of these that Spam Cat is gaining weight. You can see a list of some of the websites and contact info of these recovery room scammers here...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/recovery-room-scammers-who-spammed-the-fpa.64442/

NoSpamCat.jpg

I am privileged to meet with the best hacker in the United States. He is not just a hacker but also a Developer who is dedicated to his job. I lost $209k I made from a $Pepe token to a phishing website, but after I contacted "HACKYOURMOMMY AT SCAMYOUEVENMORE DOT SCUM" my money was recovered and sent to my wallet. I paid him after he had recovered my money and that was cool with me. Although he told me categorically he doesn't usually do this with others because some humans can be funny.

Back