CoinBase portfolio

Tony Stark

Recruit
Hi Everyone as a forum group of other fellow traders what should I do to bring more attention to the issue that I'm having with CoinBase support?
Coinbase has locked me out of my account by not replying to my issue after they reply once on Oct 29 2020
ref:_00D6A2G0qc._5003sOwFhQ:ref
Please help anyone! They have rendered me useless in protecting my portfolio during this highly sensitive volatile market cause of the U.S. election.

Hi Everyone as a forum group of other fellow traders what should I do to bring more attention to the issue that I'm having with CoinBase support?
Coinbase has locked me out of my account by not replying to my issue after they reply once on Oct 29 2020
Please help anyone! They have rendered me useless in protecting my portfolio during this highly sensitive volatile market cause of the U.S. election.
Can we have a website address, please?

Why they did that, any official reply from them on this yet?

no reply back on the email since 0ct 29 2020. I'll attach the email transcript here.

Attachments

• coinbase_neglectanceCapture_LI.jpg
    coinbase_neglectanceCapture_LI.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Never had a problem with them. Are you "trading" on Coinbase? I never trade on their platform; I just buy and hold (sometimes ex-change the tokens that I already have), that's it.
I'm just asking because you wrote something about a "market close", but crypto markets are usually open 24/7 (there's no close at all).

I use coninbase to transfer money to my trading portfolio. Can you believe that they haven't respond back yet and its Nov 6 2020 and on top of that I invited them to this thread.

no reply back on the email since 0ct 29 2020. I'll attach the email transcript here.
Okay then let's follow the normal procedure first at below mentioned.......

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/14379/coinbase-cryptocurrencies-exchanger and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Back