Coinbase Wallet is a big Scam

I called so many agencies from bank institutions, coinbase blocked my phone #, other agencies are willing to help track wallet transactions and freeze wallets and refund my money. I'm not sure what to believe it's hard to make justice on your own.
Do not fall with any recovery room scammer, how you send them money?

Very sorry to hear that you have lost all your savings within some months. I do not know how to comfort you. Be strong and try to get over it as quick as you can. Wishing you all the very best.

I have a Coinbase wallet and never had problems with it...so don't think that itself is a scam. However, this setup does sound like a common scam. It always seems to be a Chinese girl that lures people in and gets them to invest money with a certain broker or however the scheme is set up, at least that's the case for multiple posts that I've seen lately.

It’s true that the problem is not coinbase but there are people using it platform to run illegal activities so in a way they have to address this type of issue. It’s the same as eBay and amazon given platform to third party to sell counterfeit items. So, I believe platform like coinbase should do something about it and prevent this from happening in the future.

Hello,
I was seduced by an Asian girl on a dating app to start investing in a mining pool on coinbase wallet app. She was so nice to polite that I lost my mind for her, then slowly she send me pic of her and keep talking about the mining pool where she makes considerable Eth with no risk. If anyone can help please advise. View attachment 72146View attachment 72147View attachment 72148Thank uo. Now I want to share my story here so people are alert and do not fall into this trap.
An Asian girl contacts me this year too. And said something about passive income. But she redirects me on a fake side with Blockchain user numbers and big amounts of money (fake) users just earn.
=> Don't use redirect links from asians !
=> The bigger the amount with nearly no work IS SCAM or fake !
=> Don't trust recovery agencys !

It's a non custodial wallet created by Coinbase. Definitely not a scam.
The party posing as the girl was indeed the scam who accessed his wallet via third party software and cleaned him out.
Naturally be feels hurt and is crying out scam to anyone and everyone.
The moral of the story is that it was in fact his own inner greed which led to him loosing his money.

1657345964925.png

Back