Coinbase Wallet is a big Scam

Great.man

Recruit
Hello,
I was seduced by an Asian girl on a dating app to start investing in a mining pool on coinbase wallet app. She was so nice to polite that I lost my mind for her, then slowly she send me pic of her and keep talking about the mining pool where she makes considerable Eth with no risk. If anyone can help please advise. IMG_5886.jpgIMG_6013.jpgIMG_E2207A719CB9-1.jpegThank uo. Now I want to share my story here so people are alert and do not fall into this trap.

Attachments

• IMG_E2207A719CB9-1.jpeg.pdf
    716.1 KB · Views: 20
Hello,
I was seduced by an Asian girl on a dating app to start investing in a mining pool on coinbase wallet app. She was so nice to polite that I lost my mind for her, then slowly she send me pic of her and keep talking about the mining pool where she makes considerable Eth with no risk. If anyone can help please advise. View attachment 72146View attachment 72147View attachment 72148Thank uo. Now I want to share my story here so people are alert and do not fall into this trap.
Don't deposit any more funds or pay any fees or taxes as this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. What country are you from?

Hello,
I was seduced by an Asian girl on a dating app to start investing in a mining pool on coinbase wallet app. She was so nice to polite that I lost my mind for her, then slowly she send me pic of her and keep talking about the mining pool where she makes considerable Eth with no risk. If anyone can help please advise. View attachment 72146View attachment 72147View attachment 72148Thank uo. Now I want to share my story here so people are alert and do not fall into this trap.
Any luck for chargeback?

I called so many agencies from bank institutions, coinbase blocked my phone #, other agencies are willing to help track wallet transactions and freeze wallets and refund my money. I'm not sure what to believe it's hard to make justice on your own.

I wish to join a group of people that fell victims so we can work in common

Beware of recovery companies coming to you and promise to help you as most of them are scammers too.

You can find a lot of help on this site

Sorry to hear about this, best to learn from it and be very weary of anyone you don't know soliciting crypto. Im sure this will help others

I have no doubt you have been scammed but I don't think the wallet itself is a scam at all since Coinbase is a regulated crypto exchange.

Back