Romance Scam CoinBucker Scam (www.coinbucker.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and the scammer pretends to contact you on accident. They start with friendly discussion that leads to investment with a company called CoinBucker (Coinbuck). Victims are told Coinbucker is the platform used to trade and make profits and shakepay is the platform used to deposit and withdraw funds. Once a deposit is made, there is nothing but excuses for why a withdraw cannot be processed and victims lose all their money. This is a WARNING not to do business with this company. The website was just setup on November 6th!

www.coinbucker.com/app/#/
www.coinbucker.com

1637117942521.png

1637117969303.png

Website IP
1637118067796.png

1637119944883.png

1637120041278.png

Last edited:
Somebody just send me the coinbucker site. After convincing me to buy crypto.
Withdraw your money immediately. Tell them you want to make sure you can easily withdraw funds and then tell them if you are successful that you will make a bigger deposit than your initial deposit.

I bought the crypto from other crypto app. And here what he told me.
We use crypto.com for withdrawals and deposits. Our professional analysis team is based on coinbuck's data, because there is a certain time difference between the platforms in each country, and the only way to operate more accurately and profitably is to use coinbuck.

We use crypto.com for withdrawals and deposits. Our professional analysis team is based on coinbuck's data, because there is a certain time difference between the platforms in each country, and the only way to operate more accurately and profitably is to use coinbuck.
Don't do any trading with these people. Do not use coinbuck. Sell your crypto immediately on a legitimate website and get your money back. Then post the phone number here that the scammers are using.

Last edited:
First DO NOT open an account with Coin Buck. Second go back to the site where you bought crypto and sell it.

Don't do any trading with these people. Do not use coinbuck. Sell your crypto immediately on a legitimate website and get your money back. Then post the phone number here that the scammers are using.
+1 (323) 558-1333 that is his number. That is why he is so eager to convince me to buy worth$1000 crypto.

Thanks for this thread. I search first before I do something. Is it a scammer number? He has instagram as well he first contacted me there. And asked for WhatsApp.
Yes, the phone number belongs to a scammer. Both this WhatsApp account and Instagram account are fake. Can you post pics here of the scammers Instagram account without posting any of your personal details? What is their user name on Instagram and any pictures they have posted.

Back