Romance Scam CoinBucker Scam (www.coinbucker.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
Victims are contacted on WhatsApp and the scammer pretends to contact you on accident. They start with friendly discussion that leads to investment with a company called CoinBucker (Coinbuck). Victims are told Coinbucker is the platform used to trade and make profits and shakepay is the platform used to deposit and withdraw funds. Once a deposit is made, there is nothing but excuses for why a withdraw cannot be processed and victims lose all their money. This is a WARNING not to do business with this company. The website was just setup on November 6th!

www.coinbucker.com/app/#/
www.coinbucker.com

View attachment 70812

View attachment 70813

Website IP
View attachment 70815

View attachment 70817

View attachment 70818
Hi, I think I just got scammed by someone who convinced me to invest via Shakepay then transfer to Coinbucker. Please advice on how I can try to get my money back. Where should I report them?

Hi, I think I just got scammed by someone who convinced me to invest via Shakepay then transfer to Coinbucker. Please advice on how I can try to get my money back. Where should I report them?
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

What country are you from? I ask this question so I can best advise where to report.

I'm from Canada. I will post my story later on today.
Please file reports with the following: FBI IC3 online form, Securities & Futures Commission for your Province of Canada and the Ombudsman for your Province of Canada. You should also file a local police report and contact your bank and report fraud. Start to document all communication, emails, screen shots of the trading platform, etc. for your records.

Please file reports with the following: FBI IC3 online form, Securities & Futures Commission for your Province of Canada and the Ombudsman for your Province of Canada. You should also file a local police report and contact your bank and report fraud. Start to document all communication, emails, screen shots of the trading platform, etc. for your records.
We don't have the FBI in Canada, should I still file the form that you mentioned to FBI IC3?

We don't have the FBI in Canada, should I still file the form that you mentioned to FBI IC3?
Yes, please complete for the US FBI and separately contact the Securities Commission for your Province, your local police and your bank. File a report with all of these.

Back