Coinbull.io

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kerry h

I joined coinbull back in early feb and I worked my account up to 2.23M US Dollars they then shut me down so I could not gain access to my account nor could I trade anymore. after months of emailing them they finally let me back into MY account, they were insisting I had not won any money at all, only been on a practice platform and it was not real only bonuses. After a month of telling me crap I asked them if could convert bonuses into bitcoin? He di not answer.. Then I asked the broker again can I convert bonuses into bitcoin? He said NO! and laughed at me. I told him I brought over 200 bitcoin and had it in my exchange. he Laughed again and said I will check into this and get back to you. he has not contacted me to this day. I have tried to withdraw X amount of dollars each month now for the last three months. I do not get any reply from them only what they call a created ticket and sent notification of withdrawal they have not notified me or contacted me or payed MY Funds into MY account. They will not respond at all. I believe they are just hoping I just disappear. I have about 50 pictures of the computer screen that I had taken at different times because I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.
Help how do I get access to my account to transfer my funds and crypto currencies.
Help me get MY Funds PLZ...

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    IMAG0135.jpg
    787 KB · Views: 0
I joined coinbull back in early feb and I worked my account up to 2.23M US Dollars they then shut me down so I could not gain access to my account nor could I trade anymore. after months of emailing them they finally let me back into MY account, they were insisting I had not won any money at all, only been on a practice platform and it was not real only bonuses. After a month of telling me crap I asked them if could convert bonuses into bitcoin? He di not answer.. Then I asked the broker again can I convert bonuses into bitcoin? He said NO! and laughed at me. I told him I brought over 200 bitcoin and had it in my exchange. he Laughed again and said I will check into this and get back to you. he has not contacted me to this day. I have tried to withdraw X amount of dollars each month now for the last three months. I do not get any reply from them only what they call a created ticket and sent notification of withdrawal they have not notified me or contacted me or payed MY Funds into MY account. They will not respond at all. I believe they are just hoping I just disappear. I have about 50 pictures of the computer screen that I had taken at different times because I could not believe what my eyes were seeing.
Help how do I get access to my account to transfer my funds and crypto currencies.
Help me get MY Funds PLZ...
Few questions for you first,
How much the total money deposited?
How much the total profit?
And how you deposited the money?

answer to your questions
at the start it was 550 usd ,but it was 1000 usd when I started to earn
total profit $2,235,274.20
less $15,138.18 I think commission to coinbull they not say
less 550.00 unknown just taken from account.
less 1000.00 start money
balance $2,218,586.02 profit
deposited by credit
after money missing from account,i then brought the bitcoin
because cash :can not trace it ……..but bitcoin I have some chance of traceing it

Can we h
answer to your questions
at the start it was 550 usd ,but it was 1000 usd when I started to earn
total profit $2,235,274.20
less $15,138.18 I think commission to coinbull they not say
less 550.00 unknown just taken from account.
less 1000.00 start money
balance $2,218,586.02 profit
deposited by credit
after money missing from account,i then brought the bitcoin
because cash :can not trace it ……..but bitcoin I have some chance of traceing it
can we have the screenshot of your deposit?

this is copy of original

Attachments

• img006.pdf
    489.1 KB · Views: 9
coinbull.io are using a new name they now call themselves
CRYPTONXT.IO

well I might not be to popular about this comment,i have been reading about the hundreds of millions of dollar that is being scammed all around the world,and governments are not doing nothing about it
because they are still doing it,they have the leads of who they are on sites like this,,,there computers must be on a internet provider somewhere and have traceable numbers,every computer on the net has its own id numbers,,and just about every government has there departments to handle these situations,,,have they really missed the point in the past,,why are they not doing there jobs ,,and think of the
hundreds of millions of dollars they could retrieve for the people who have been scammed,and not but lease the trillions of dollars they could retrieve from extra large fines and retrieve any proceeds make from this including taxes,,and we all know how MONEY HUNGRY the governments are..

I have another question,i have with trade cx …..other name is trading royals in London, but there head office is in Switzerland......i have about 38500 dollars in this trading account.i started it about 3 to 4 months ago and deposited 2500 dollars to
start it up,,i tried to withdraw money in the past but I could not ,,,,there reason my credit card they did not have a copy...[ but it was sent to my account broker..he not pass it on TO accounts DEPARTMENT ] so now they say
I can withdraw my money as much as I want [ that is mine of course ]they tell me I have to pay …[ vat 10%...…….3844.39 dollars usd which I have to pay myself from my own bank account ,for them to release my money in my account,they will not take the 3844.39 from my trading account...]WHY DO I HAVE TO PAY TAX ON MY DEPOSITE [ 2500 ] IS THIS A SCAM,,DOES EVERYONE IN THE UK HAVE TO PAY EXTRA TO GET THERE MONEY FROM THERE BROKER...……
IT WOULD BE HELPFULL IF I COULD GET SOME ADVICE ON THIS ,BEFORE I PAY THESE BLOOD SUCKERS

coinbull.io has opened up a new website ,its new name is cryptonxt.io.the old site coinbull.io is not working any longer could not axcess it,,they have blocked me from entering it,,says my email not registed..
to anyone who is interested,i will pay 20% of the balance in the account ,when it is delivered to my crypto wallet,[[[ this does not apply to members of crytonxt.io or coinbull.io ]]],,TAKE NOTICE,ONLY WHEN DELIVERED TO MY WALLET,THEN I CAN WITHDRAW FUNDS TO PAY YOU,,OTHERWISE I HAVE NOT GOT FUNDS TO PAY YOU,,
CURRENT BALANCES
usd ……….1466.01
xrp………...71,392.14686385
eth...……….10.15134329
btc………...214.0000000..i have exchanged 140 bitcoin for 4026 eth so there is only 74 btc bitcoin in account now ,,[ I have photos of the transaction ,it just not credited to eth,
LOOKING FOR ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME RETRIEVE MY FUNDS
KERRY

THAT IS 20% OF THE VALUE AT THE TIME OF SETTLEMENT,,TAKE INTO ACCOUNT CRYPTO CURRANCIES RISE AND FALL,20% OF THE VALUE AT SETTLEMENT OF THE EXCHANGED VALUE
OF THE CRYPTOS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back