Coincapitalfx.com is not replying!!

So, my story with the manager who introduced me to coincapitalfx.com whom I contacted through instagram formally (tryonfx) now changed his handle to ft1_trades. At first he asked me to fund my wallet and all.. routine stuff, after i paid their requested fees, i asked his help he said im on my own at first, then when i was still struggling to take my profit, he asked me to reinvest a $3000 that was stil in my acc ($500 initial investment, $5410 profit amount, clamied they sent me $2000) it was still January 2020... my forex investment was still on going, then when i couldnt get the previous $2000 they asked me to pay the new fees of the second investment profit, some fees were huge they sent me email Ive attached in my previous thread... then I said thats it, following various non stop fees I just had it, on September there was no sign of them he said they are bankrupt and all and lost all their money including his account that had 100K .. he said he was working on a way to refund me, then suddenly he blocked me on instagram and changed his username.. after many disputes he asked me to leaen forex and try some thing new and just move on, knowing my personal situation and what was at stake..
What Ive been through in 2020 my whole together couldnt even match that

His Instagram profile

Attachments

• 60C2D504-36B2-4448-98EB-A9222174DBA7.jpeg
    60C2D504-36B2-4448-98EB-A9222174DBA7.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 4
invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Dec 8, 2020 at 12:10 AM

Update: the instagram account of @ft1_trades previously known as @tryonfx was gone & a new one was created (or bought) called @reynoldft1 ( instagram URL https://instagram.com/reynoldft1?utm_medium=copy_link ) . It was obvious it’s the same person behind both accounts from the same people who keep commenting about how successful their trades were just to scam people into thinking that person is legit.
If u take a close look u will notice that most likes & followers on that account are from bots.
That person will claim to be a long time trader to be ur account manager & unfortunately some people still fall for it. I still don’t know which website they are using now to scam since the one they used to use “coincapitalfx” was gone a long time ago so please be aware of these scammers & report them.

Last edited:
Back