Coincapitalfx.com is not replying!!

Somti

Private, 1st Class
I have been with coincapitalfx for almost a year now & i paid all the required fees to get my final withdrawal but i haven’t heard from them since end of August the time i paid my last fee. I sent them hundreds of emails & didn’t get any reply from them. I don’t know what to do or what happened to them since the website is still there.

Does anyone have similar experience with them? I mean all signs point out that i was scammed but i wanted to make sure before accusing them. Also it would be the right thing to warn people about them.

Hello,

So last year in December I decided to invest what I thought to be only part of my money on this website (coincapitalfx.com) in cryptocurrency i.e bitcoin, so I deposit $500 and the trade ended after a week with a profit of $5410, so they asked me for the tax which is 10%, understandable, after that they said time to make withdrawal had elpased, asked for $450 later withdrawal fee, I paid and asked for signals fee $500, I paid that and said I needed to pay referral fees (2 referrals each one $550) so far almost $2000 and yet no withdrawal, when they processed it, I asked for 2000 seperated to my bank account and the remaining to trade with, they asked me to start forex trading so far havent received my profit, forex trade ended after 2 weeks with a profit of $29000, they asked for tax payment and my manager's percentage that's a combination of 20%, then an upgrade fee to make withdrawal, now it's March then they disappeared they claimed they havent received the 400 I sent them in the same address ive always sent, I asked my manager to check the situation so a friend of his went to UK to check with the company, they blamed me for making late deposit, after finally receiving a second deposit I made of 410 they said i'd receive payment in 2 weeks, after May I just gave up....last email I received was in August saying i'd receive my money in the 13th of the following month..then thats it, my manager said he visited them and that they are bankrupt and my money is gone...if any body has suffered that would be me.
becareful of paying fee after fee, it should be tax payment that's it, nothing more....

Hello,

So last year in December I decided to invest what I thought to be only part of my money on this website (coincapitalfx.com) in cryptocurrency i.e bitcoin, so I deposit $500 and the trade ended after a week with a profit of $5410, so they asked me for the tax which is 10%, understandable, after that they said time to make withdrawal had elpased, asked for $450 later withdrawal fee, I paid and asked for signals fee $500, I paid that and said I needed to pay referral fees (2 referrals each one $550) so far almost $2000 and yet no withdrawal, when they processed it, I asked for 2000 seperated to my bank account and the remaining to trade with, they asked me to start forex trading so far havent received my profit, forex trade ended after 2 weeks with a profit of $29000, they asked for tax payment and my manager's percentage that's a combination of 20%, then an upgrade fee to make withdrawal, now it's March then they disappeared they claimed they havent received the 400 I sent them in the same address ive always sent, I asked my manager to check the situation so a friend of his went to UK to check with the company, they blamed me for making late deposit, after finally receiving a second deposit I made of 410 they said i'd receive payment in 2 weeks, after May I just gave up....last email I received was in August saying i'd receive my money in the 13th of the following month..then thats it, my manager said he visited them and that they are bankrupt and my money is gone...if any body has suffered that would be me.
becareful of paying fee after fee, it should be tax payment that's it, nothing more....

Hello Somti

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. The two of us, and likely numerous other people, have lost our money to scammers.

is it possible to delete last posts of attached emails? i'd like to blurr the name

FPA Forums Team Note: We've deleted 3 messages that had attachements. Please edit your images and repost them.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 4,5.JPG
    4,5.JPG