1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coinexx.com

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Administrator, May 29, 2018.

1. Administrator

Administrator Just Administrator :-)

2. rob59

rob59 Private, 1st Class

bad experience so far ,lost a wd wire (1000.$ by dec 13th ,never made it to my acc ,was finpro then

asked for another wd on 1.18 2019 (1200$) still waiting after 8 business days ,nothing in my bank acc yet

99996820 1200 USD BANK TRANSFER Approved 18-01-2019

still waiting....

3. rob59

rob59 Private, 1st Class

like a miracle after posting here my 1200 wire wd on january 18th just appeared in my bank acc,now i beleive in miracle

4. ScarletPipernel

ScarletPipernel Private

They seem to only accept crypto deposits now so I'm wondering what I need to do to fund an account? Buy BTC through coinbase using a credit card? Bah

5. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Recruit

Can others check on their MT4 the swap specification of the USDMXN why does Coinexx have the largest gap between a Buy & Sell
    Coinexx has a 79% difference in cost of swap fees between a Buy & Sell; which it even beats the 76% of Traderway and Tradersway are complete gangsters.

@Administrator

Attached Files:

#5 Tony Stark, Sep 19, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2019
  6. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Recruit

7. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

8. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Recruit

I want to be respectful to Coinexx; As of now there isn't no scam intentions; I'm just asking for a discussion among others of why their long vs short swap fees are among the highest compare to others. Currently a 79% difference. I just want a discussion, and if I'm not mistaken this is a discussion thread.

9. 4evermaat

4evermaat 2nd Lieutenant

Ok. Also remember FPA is a volunteer service. If you have a genuine scam alert with evidence, these will usually take priority. But it must be posted in the correct FPA folder. I recommend recording your trading sessions and important account activity for maximum broker accountability (bandicam or thundershare.net).

But you cannot force people to participate in a discussion. You can invite them and hope for the best. Good luck sir.

Tony Stark likes this.
  10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark Recruit

I understand; I only did that because I thought everyone should care as a first priority to be active here to protect our selves from the Brokers, and yes I have been definitely recording my screen for months to catch them after they lie to me in email and didn't respond after I exposed their lie.

: coinexx