Coinexx.com

rob59

Private, 1st Class
bad experience so far ,lost a wd wire (1000.$ by dec 13th ,never made it to my acc ,was finpro then

asked for another wd on 1.18 2019 (1200$) still waiting after 8 business days ,nothing in my bank acc yet

99996820 1200 USD BANK TRANSFER Approved 18-01-2019

still waiting....

rob59

Private, 1st Class
like a miracle after posting here my 1200 wire wd on january 18th just appeared in my bank acc,now i beleive in miracle

ScarletPipernel

Private
They seem to only accept crypto deposits now so I'm wondering what I need to do to fund an account? Buy BTC through coinbase using a credit card? Bah

Tony Stark

Recruit
Can others check on their MT4 the swap specification of the USDMXN why does Coinexx have the largest gap between a Buy & Sell
Coinexx has a 79% difference in cost of swap fees between a Buy & Sell; which it even beats the 76% of Traderway and Tradersway are complete gangsters.

@Administrator

Attachments

• notcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    notcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 7
  • specnotcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    specnotcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 7
  • FEES_formula.txt
    349 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:

Tony Stark

Recruit
I want to be respectful to Coinexx; As of now there isn't no scam intentions; I'm just asking for a discussion among others of why their long vs short swap fees are among the highest compare to others. Currently a 79% difference. I just want a discussion, and if I'm not mistaken this is a discussion thread.

4evermaat

2nd Lieutenant
I want to be respectful to Coinexx; As of now there isn't no scam intentions; I'm just asking for a discussion among others of why their long vs short swap fees are among the highest compare to others. Currently a 79% difference. I just want a discussion, and if I'm not mistaken this is a discussion thread.

Ok. Also remember FPA is a volunteer service. If you have a genuine scam alert with evidence, these will usually take priority. But it must be posted in the correct FPA folder. I recommend recording your trading sessions and important account activity for maximum broker accountability (bandicam or thundershare.net).

But you cannot force people to participate in a discussion. You can invite them and hope for the best. Good luck sir.

Tony Stark

Recruit
I understand; I only did that because I thought everyone should care as a first priority to be active here to protect our selves from the Brokers, and yes I have been definitely recording my screen for months to catch them after they lie to me in email and didn't respond after I exposed their lie.