• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Coinexx.com

General discussions of a financial company
I suggest anyone reading this to study the new trader's court overview here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/new-traders-court.58022/

And then take the next steps to open new scam alert thread

fpa-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.42337

I traded at Coinexx in late 2018 and early 2019.
They did not ask for any documents to open an account, just any email address. Deposits and withdrawals were by cryptocurrencies only. I didn't have any problems with them, they paid my profits. But I decided not to continue with them as they were not regulated. For me this is like a bomb that can explode at any moment.

I am using Coinexx since a year now and I am quite pleased with their service. I am a full time professional trader and initially I had my doubts about choosing an unregulated broker. I have changed 2-3 brokers in the past so I am in a position to compare and form an opinion.
First of all they are very quick and responsive in resolving issues which I appreciate the most about them. I have a dedicated Account Manager who is super helpful and just a phone call away.
I will give you an instance, so I had some issue with a trade and it didn’t seem right. I called my Account Manager and they understood what I was saying. They gave me a REIMBURSEMENT of $200. Isnt that unbelievable? In my 15 years of trading experience, no broker has given me a reimbursement ever.
Withdrawals was the major issue which I faced with my previous broker as they used to take around 2 weeks or maybe more to process my withdrawals when they were more than $7000. But these guys process withdrawals in 24 hours usually and I coudnt have asked for a better offshore broker. Highly recommended. You will not regret using them

Can I ask you about the execution speed?
I have opened a demo account and I am seeing 1100-1200 ms. My latency from home to London is around 30-40 ms. At other brokers I get an execution latency around 100-150 ms.

Back