• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Coinexx.com

General discussions of a financial company
bad experience so far ,lost a wd wire (1000.$ by dec 13th ,never made it to my acc ,was finpro then

asked for another wd on 1.18 2019 (1200$) still waiting after 8 business days ,nothing in my bank acc yet

99996820 1200 USD BANK TRANSFER Approved 18-01-2019

still waiting....

like a miracle after posting here my 1200 wire wd on january 18th just appeared in my bank acc,now i beleive in miracle

They seem to only accept crypto deposits now so I'm wondering what I need to do to fund an account? Buy BTC through coinbase using a credit card? Bah

Can others check on their MT4 the swap specification of the USDMXN why does Coinexx have the largest gap between a Buy & Sell
Coinexx has a 79% difference in cost of swap fees between a Buy & Sell; which it even beats the 76% of Traderway and Tradersway are complete gangsters.

@Administrator

Attachments

• notcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    notcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    19.7 KB · Views: 20
  • specnotcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    specnotcorrectfeesCapture.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 20
  • FEES_formula.txt
    349 bytes · Views: 19
Last edited:
I want to be respectful to Coinexx; As of now there isn't no scam intentions; I'm just asking for a discussion among others of why their long vs short swap fees are among the highest compare to others. Currently a 79% difference. I just want a discussion, and if I'm not mistaken this is a discussion thread.

I want to be respectful to Coinexx; As of now there isn't no scam intentions; I'm just asking for a discussion among others of why their long vs short swap fees are among the highest compare to others. Currently a 79% difference. I just want a discussion, and if I'm not mistaken this is a discussion thread.

Ok. Also remember FPA is a volunteer service. If you have a genuine scam alert with evidence, these will usually take priority. But it must be posted in the correct FPA folder. I recommend recording your trading sessions and important account activity for maximum broker accountability (bandicam or thundershare.net).

But you cannot force people to participate in a discussion. You can invite them and hope for the best. Good luck sir.

I understand; I only did that because I thought everyone should care as a first priority to be active here to protect our selves from the Brokers, and yes I have been definitely recording my screen for months to catch them after they lie to me in email and didn't respond after I exposed their lie.

Back