Coinexx does not give you your withdrawal!

Hi Radrose!

The withdrawal you requested on 2nd October was processed within 48 hours to the bitcoin address you provided. Please refer to link for the transaction confirmation https://bitaps.com/3PPnqbcugv1coKtv8giGUFJhENkMxaNX8N

And please note that we NEVER tell any of our clients that the withdrawals take 10 business days to process. All withdrawal requests received during the week are processed in 48 hours.

Thanks
I already sent my screenshots to the mail that you guys gave me on Facebook. I’m just waiting to hear back again from you.

I already sent my screenshots to the mail that you guys gave me on Facebook. I’m just waiting to hear back again from you.

I already sent them all the screenshots that I have, I’m just waiting to hear back from them again.

Hi Radrose!

We HAVE NOT received any email from your end and there is NO withdrawal request in our system except the $5 withdrawal that you made. We would rather request you to post all the screenshots from your back office here on FPA for the community to see.

We believe that you are making false claims and are deliberately trying to tarnish our company reputation.

Thanks

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Oct 30, 2019 at 6:16 AM

Hi Radrose!

We HAVE NOT received any email from your end and there is NO withdrawal request in our system except the $5 withdrawal that you made. We would rather request you to post all the screenshots from your back office here on FPA for the community to see.

We believe that you are making false claims and are deliberately trying to tarnish our company reputation.

Thanks
i agree not looking good for his claim, we will be the first to out this guy if he's trying to tarnish coinexx reputation

Hi Radrose!

Thanks

Here is my back office screenshot. I still have yet to get a email with from even today’s email I sent In this morning.

Attachments

• 103D6273-6908-4533-AF2C-C52841DC9F47.png
    103D6273-6908-4533-AF2C-C52841DC9F47.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 19
back office screenshot

The screenshots are FORGED AND ALTERED. We do not use decimal commas for numbers like you have represented in the image. @mods please take note. This thread is created with the sole aim spread a bad word about coinexx.

The only request we received was for $5 and the current available equity in your account is $8. We will be flagging your accounts & the back office team will send you an official notification for the same.

We do have all the screenshot from your account. And if the community here demands, we will share your accounts' transaction history & its activity here.

Thanks

Back