Coinexx does not give you your withdrawal!

invite-fpac.png
The FPA invited the Company to update this discussion on Nov 5, 2019 at 5:23 AM

here is this person quote on FPA coinexx review page

" Since October 2nd i made a withdrawal they said it was gonna take 10 business days. I’ve been sending emails to see what’s going on with my withdrawal and the only answer is that it was processed, nothing else. They stop replying my emails and I still haven’t gotten my money in my bank account. This guys made me waist my time and money. We were planning things with my family and because of them now we can’t do nothing. So disappointed of them, thought they were a good broker. Don’t take the same risk, do not go with coinexx!!!!"

as you can see in bold print it don't sound like a person who has 2 million to blow and yet this person is blowing off 2 million dollars without putting up a fight to get there money back

here is this person quote on FPA coinexx review page

" Since October 2nd i made a withdrawal they said it was gonna take 10 business days. I’ve been sending emails to see what’s going on with my withdrawal and the only answer is that it was processed, nothing else. They stop replying my emails and I still haven’t gotten my money in my bank account. This guys made me waist my time and money. We were planning things with my family and because of them now we can’t do nothing. So disappointed of them, thought they were a good broker. Don’t take the same risk, do not go with coinexx!!!!"

as you can see in bold print it don't sound like a person who has 2 million to blow and yet this person is blowing off 2 million dollars without putting up a fight to get there money back

Maybe he meant 2 million Zimbabwe dollars? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Still that comes out to about $5k-ish USD. I would be howling like a stuck pig if a broker tried to stiff me on $5k.

But that's just me.

Back