Coinexx - earlier profits adjusted (stolen) when asking for withdrawal of funds

jonathan123

Recruit
I posted a review recently but am not getting the right response, I'm therefore needing to post this thread here. My earlier review hereunder, followed by their response. However, their response is completely misleading and untrue which I'll prove with the attached docs:

This all confirms that Coinexx actually removed old profits, not only those trades placed on Nov 09.

Account #919575: they removed USD 11,143.18 in profits from old trades not related to GBPZAR trades of Nov 09.
Account #8243754: they removed USD 8,249.73 in profits from old trades not related to GBPZAR trades of Nov 09.

The above sums are adjustments made to old trades when I requested my last withdrawal. It's definitely not true that withdrawals were denied due to Nov 09 trades. Coinexx used that as an excuse to delete profit of trades placed months ago!

Attached the evidence showing the original trades that were recently nullified when I asked for my money. Also attached my old daily statements (from #8243754) confirming the trades that were recently erased.

I'll be starting up a case unless I'm getting my profits back very soon.
==

Old profits adjusted (stolen) when asking for withdrawal of funds
Service use: Live​

Thought I needed to share my experience with Coinexx here as I want to warn everyone. I've been trading here since May 2020. I was pretty satisfied and made overall until recently some good profits. When I wanted to withdraw my balance recently, a total of around 40k use, they suddenly suspended the withdrawal
("Your withdrawal request of xxx for trading account xyzzy has been denied due to following reason: Denied - Trades under review"). The subsequently made a profit adjustment of around 22k (my profits over many months trading, old profits, not from recent weeks!). I could only withdraw my initial balance of 18k, that is what was left over. I have asked repeatedly for an explanation, demanded these old profits to be returned, but haven't heard anything back.

==

Coinexx came back two week later with the following:

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 12, 2021:
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for choosing Coinexx as your preferred broker for more than 1.5 years.

This is regarding your concern for the withdrawal requests of amounts $22,169 and $18,939 raised on 17 November'21 being denied from our end. As explained to you over email, your trading account was under review and our concerns have also been discussed with you.

On 9th November' 21, you placed multiple GBPZAR trades in your account which were actually bogus due to a technical issue, as the price feed was not available at the time. The prices you got were old prices that did not exist as there was no feed at the time.

Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you immediately placed several trades made significant profits instantly.

Later on, these trades got rejected by LPs.

Though we do regret the inconvenience caused to you, we cannot be held liable for profits on trades placed in absence of any price feed.

We have a high volume of clients taking withdrawals of large amounts of profits on a daily basis. We process all withdrawals within 24 hours. We have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals.

This issue that you faced was only one time and related to those few trades that got placed in the absence of any price feed. A technical solution was put into place so this issue will never happen again in the future.

Other than this one time issue, we believe that you have been trading successfully with Coinexx and you have made and withdrawn the profit of more than $7,000 with Coinexx.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly via email or via our 24X5 Livechat support at any time.

Regards
Coinexx Team

====

Attachments

• 919575 02 04 2021 trades.jpg
    919575 02 04 2021 trades.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 919575 20 07 2021 trades.jpg
    919575 20 07 2021 trades.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 12
  • 919575 22 03 2021 trades.jpg
    919575 22 03 2021 trades.jpg
    805.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 8243754 02 06 2021 trades.jpg
    8243754 02 06 2021 trades.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 12
  • 8243754 20 07 2021 trades.jpg
    8243754 20 07 2021 trades.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 8243754 22 03 2021 trades.jpg
    8243754 22 03 2021 trades.jpg
    978.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Daily Confirmation2.doc
    136 KB · Views: 3
  • Daily Confirmation3.doc
    777.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Daily Confirmation.doc
    66 KB · Views: 2
Well, now, I am going to be accused of being a Coinexx employee ain’t I?

However, your trades look shady. You enter a trade and 1min later the price has spiked 20 pips up to 50. Are all of these trades done when quotes on the broker were frozen?

I am going to go on a limb and assume you absolutely killed them on GBPZAR processed a big withdraw and they noticed abuse of quote feeezes.

I posted a review recently but am not getting the right response, I'm therefore needing to post this thread here. My earlier review hereunder, followed by their response. However, their response is completely misleading and untrue which I'll prove with the attached docs:

This all confirms that Coinexx actually removed old profits, not only those trades placed on Nov 09.

Account #919575: they removed USD 11,143.18 in profits from old trades not related to GBPZAR trades of Nov 09.
Account #8243754: they removed USD 8,249.73 in profits from old trades not related to GBPZAR trades of Nov 09.

The above sums are adjustments made to old trades when I requested my last withdrawal. It's definitely not true that withdrawals were denied due to Nov 09 trades. Coinexx used that as an excuse to delete profit of trades placed months ago!

Attached the evidence showing the original trades that were recently nullified when I asked for my money. Also attached my old daily statements (from #8243754) confirming the trades that were recently erased.

I'll be starting up a case unless I'm getting my profits back very soon.
==

Old profits adjusted (stolen) when asking for withdrawal of funds​

Service use: Live​

Thought I needed to share my experience with Coinexx here as I want to warn everyone. I've been trading here since May 2020. I was pretty satisfied and made overall until recently some good profits. When I wanted to withdraw my balance recently, a total of around 40k use, they suddenly suspended the withdrawal
("Your withdrawal request of xxx for trading account xyzzy has been denied due to following reason: Denied - Trades under review"). The subsequently made a profit adjustment of around 22k (my profits over many months trading, old profits, not from recent weeks!). I could only withdraw my initial balance of 18k, that is what was left over. I have asked repeatedly for an explanation, demanded these old profits to be returned, but haven't heard anything back.

==

Coinexx came back two week later with the following:

Reply by Coinexx Support submitted Dec 12, 2021:
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for choosing Coinexx as your preferred broker for more than 1.5 years.

This is regarding your concern for the withdrawal requests of amounts $22,169 and $18,939 raised on 17 November'21 being denied from our end. As explained to you over email, your trading account was under review and our concerns have also been discussed with you.

On 9th November' 21, you placed multiple GBPZAR trades in your account which were actually bogus due to a technical issue, as the price feed was not available at the time. The prices you got were old prices that did not exist as there was no feed at the time.

Seeking this technical issue as an opportunity to exploit, you immediately placed several trades made significant profits instantly.

Later on, these trades got rejected by LPs.

Though we do regret the inconvenience caused to you, we cannot be held liable for profits on trades placed in absence of any price feed.

We have a high volume of clients taking withdrawals of large amounts of profits on a daily basis. We process all withdrawals within 24 hours. We have a long firm history and a very long list of traders who have successfully grown their trading accounts from 3 digits to 6 digits and made large withdrawals.

This issue that you faced was only one time and related to those few trades that got placed in the absence of any price feed. A technical solution was put into place so this issue will never happen again in the future.

Other than this one time issue, we believe that you have been trading successfully with Coinexx and you have made and withdrawn the profit of more than $7,000 with Coinexx.

We hope this response clarifies your doubts.

As always, please feel free to contact us directly via email or via our 24X5 Livechat support at any time.

Regards
Coinexx Team

====
Go ahead and invite them to this thread.

Back