Coinexx Six Figure Loss Spread Manipulation

Thank you for responding Coinexx. Like stated in previous posts, it has been great working with you and you have a great system and operation. I am fine with taking a loss and moving on when it is 100% my fault, but some things here are just not adding up here. And yes, it is true, I am not satisfied with the response provided by the support team. I said I wanted to work with you on this issue and not leave a bad review online. That was giving you the heads up to reach out and help me with this issue. There was no response to that email. I have not left a bad review anywhere, just stating and sharing my side of the story and personal experience. I have spent a good amount of time to write out and document everything and to be fair. I am not irrationally lying, I am trying to provide as much information and background about what happened here so this whole thing can be cleared up.

I anticipated the withdrawal was not going to process on the weekend due to the 48 hour limit, so there is no issue or argument there. Just unfortunate timing (in my eyes convenient for you) that when it came time to process the withdrawal, all my positions were stopped out earlier that day. Your response still does not answer the question of why the spread widened to 70 pips on all open trades, not just the GBPUSD one. Like I stated in my prior message, I am okay with taking a loss on the GBPUSD trade due to news and spread spiking, but that doesn't answer why the other open trades were not closed out at market prices. It was a major gap down in price. I am not lying here about the spread spikes, if you check charts and myfxbook numbers, all trades were exited on a spike of around 70 pips. I had these same trades on my Oanda and Forex.com accounts and they were not stopped out nor were there any spread spikes. If GBPUSD spiked spread and was closed out due to liquidity causing a margin call closing all positions on the account, why were all the running profitable Yen trades and the NZDUSD trade closed out for massive losses? My Coinexx account had $140K in equity at the time and $50K running in profits from the open trades (total account balance running at $190K+). A good amount of funds to keep all the trades running and margin safe. If you look at the myfxbook screenshot attached, it shows the losses from the trades as follows:

(all below were running in profit just prior to the time of GBP news)

CHFJPY -75.1 pips (opened around 3.5 hours before getting stopped out)
NZDJPY -70.8 pips (opened around 3.5 hours before getting stopped out)
NZDUSD -77.5 pips (opened around 3 hours before getting stopped out)
EURJPY -34.6 pips (opened around 24 hours before getting stopped out)
EURJPY -27.5 pips (opened around 24 hours before getting stopped out)

Attached screenshots from myfxbook showing the entry and exit for one of the EURJPY trades and the NZDUSD trade. I can attach more screenshots if everyone wants. You can see how far the exit price is from the market price at that time. I have had trades close out and get margin called before with other brokers, but they did so all at market prices, never 70 pips away from where price was trading. This is where I cannot make sense of the numbers or your response. Yes, maybe GBP news is a valid reason, but only for the GBP trade running, not the Yen and NZDUSD trade. This was also not during the time where the new daily bar forms and spreads spike on all brokers. This is during the London session when these trades were stopped out. How do you have liquidity problems at this time? Plus, this are all major pairs and not exotic crosses, so spreads should never get this crazy, especially with your tight spreads across the board.

Oscarra - I can take screenshots from Oanda and Forex.com charts showing price at the time, but anyone can see the numbers for themselves if they lookup the pair and time in TradingView as well. 10/15/2018 at around 8:30 UTC time, 11:30 Server time - Attached a screenshot from TradingView showing the entry price and where I was stopped out.

Attachments

• EURJPY myfxbook.png
    EURJPY myfxbook.png
    40.2 KB · Views: 5
  • NZDUSD myfxbook.png
    NZDUSD myfxbook.png
    35.5 KB · Views: 5
  • MT5 myfxbook and chart.png
    MT5 myfxbook and chart.png
    357.4 KB · Views: 5
Coinexx, any response for my reply from November 15th? Still trying to figure out what happened here and why the close prices on the non GBP pairs was so large

Coinexx, any response for my reply from November 15th? Still trying to figure out what happened here and why the close prices on the non GBP pairs was so large
in there response they said your still making deposits and withdrawals, is that true?

My last deposit was November 6th, I wanted to try their MT4 account since I was trading with their MT5 account when all the issues happened. It worked fine. Last withdrawal was November 15th, I currently have no funds with them and am not trading with them.

Back