Romance Scam CoinSky Ex Scam (www.coinskyex.com)

Pig Slaughter and similar scams

The Punisher

Major
The scammers at Coinskyex are luring investors from dating websites and then asking them to have further conversations on WhatsApp. This is the same story as other scammers where the conversation eventually leads to investment but you will never get your money back. This is a WARNING not to do any business with this company or you will lose every dollar you send to them.

1631321775417.png

1631321847414.png

170.33.9.83​

1631322120567.png

Hi do you have a personal encounter with them? Can you tell me more about your experience? And who is the person and the number of the person who initiate the conversation?
I have a guy who start messaging me on Facebook and told me to invest. He is all lovey dovey and telling me he would come to see me. I regretted believing him and invested in the website. It wasn't coinskyex but it is another one he told me which is polkaswaps.me. he told me we could use both platform.
Please reply me as soon as you can! Thank you!

Hi do you have a personal encounter with them? Can you tell me more about your experience? And who is the person and the number of the person who initiate the conversation?
I have a guy who start messaging me on Facebook and told me to invest. He is all lovey dovey and telling me he would come to see me. I regretted believing him and invested in the website. It wasn't coinskyex but it is another one he told me which is polkaswaps.me. he told me we could use both platform.
More details below for one of their WhatsApp accounts. The phone number is a Google Voice number as this person is not really in the US.

1631545514152.png

This is the full URL? polkaswaps.me

I cannot find the website you are referring to but there are some warnings about Polkaswap.

1631551857127.png

1631552165809.png

This is the full URL? polkaswaps.me

I cannot find the website you are referring to but there are some warnings about Polkaswap.

View attachment 68879
View attachment 68880
Polkaswap.io is a legit website. But the others like polkaswaps.me (polkaswaps with an S) are probably not. He told me coinskyex and polkaswaps can both be used. Full URL is www.polkaswaps.me. And yes he used a google voice number too. He said he didn't like to use Facebook messenger or any other message app that much and preferred Whatapps. Whatever photo he sent could be fake. He told me he can't do video calls or send more photos because he has traumatic issue in the past. Now I am just hoping to get back the money I invested. They sent me back some of it but not all of it yet. .

Polkaswap.io is a legit website. But the others like polkaswaps.me (polkaswaps with an S) are probably not. He told me coinskyex and polkaswaps can both be used. Full URL is www.polkaswaps.me. And yes he used a google voice number too. He said he didn't like to use Facebook messenger or any other message app that much and preferred Whatapps. Whatever photo he sent could be fake. He told me he can't do video calls or send more photos because he has traumatic issue in the past. Now I am just hoping to get back the money I invested. They sent me back some of it but not all of it yet. .
Did they start by allowing you to make a small withdraw? If yes, this is typical to build trust and make victims feel withdraws are allowed.

One of many phone numbers they use is (440) 723-1009.

Hi, I am trying to find the people behind this fraud, can you publish here more information? I mean emails, phone numbers, domains, bank information anything that can help. They used other domains such as:

m.polkaswapss.com
polkaswaps.me
polkawaps.com
polkawaps.vip

How do you know it's the phone number they used? Why do you think it's google voice number and not T-Mobile from Ohio?

It is a Google voice because when I call, it said "Google Voice is trying to connect you..." right now it had been disconnected.
They did allow me to make one small withdrawal.
How do you know these domains? I have been scammed USD five figures so I know first hand. I have known so many people that had been scammed by the same tactic-romance or friendship online. Please email me at foronlinejean @ gmail so we can chat and send you doc.

Attachments

• Polkaswaps bank account.jpg
    Polkaswaps bank account.jpg
    651.7 KB · Views: 10
Thank you very much this is very important info!! We sent you an email. Regarding how I know those domains, from posts of other victims and from the victim that hired us.

Back