cointradefx. com

phili0225

Recruit
Has anyone heard of cointradefx.com for forex trading?
Is this a legit site for forex trading??
Please let me know...

Attachments

phili0225

Recruit
Am i scammed??
Please help me
I have started doing trading with a broker whom i met on instagram. They say that with the investment of $500, make upto 5500 in a week or so. i have started buying bitcoins from Localbitcoins.com and deposit in cointradefx.com. In a couple days of trading account was shown the profits of around 8k. For withdrawal of the amount in my account, i received an email saying i have to pay 700 tax fee. I paid it and after a couple minutes i received another email saying i need to pay 2k for the payment to be delivered to the details provided as a cost of transfer fee.

pieterplaatsman

Recruit
Am i scammed??
Please help me
I have started doing trading with a broker whom i met on instagram. They say that with the investment of $500, make upto 5500 in a week or so. i have started buying bitcoins from Localbitcoins.com and deposit in cointradefx.com. In a couple days of trading account was shown the profits of around 8k. For withdrawal of the amount in my account, i received an email saying i have to pay 700 tax fee. I paid it and after a couple minutes i received another email saying i need to pay 2k for the payment to be delivered to the details provided as a cost of transfer fee.
I think so. I invested $50 in UltimateFXtrades. Three weeks later: I paid 15000 for fees and commission. My profit is now $62000. They wont pay. Everytime they think of an other fee.

travisbarker

Recruit
If someone slides into your dm with "give me 500 and you will get 5000 by the end of the month" - report and block. ALWAYS! Don't give your money to strangers. They won't give your money back.

Sorry for your loss.