ColiseumFX Trading is SCAM

dhorst

Recruit
Hi,
I purchased a subscription for coliseumFX for 2 months for $149.99 in June. Just two weeks later, the signal/copier provider cutoff their signal and gave the option to either sign up for 6 months with a huge extra payment. The other option was that I get my money back. I chose the money back, and received many promises that I would have it back the next week and so on... nothing happened. Now they don't reply to my mails or Skype messages anymore. This is fraud. Stay away!!

Attachments

• INVOICE_69115_ColiseumFX.pdf
    19.4 KB · Views: 7
  • skype discussion.pdf
    54.4 KB · Views: 5
Hello,
In reading the bill the sum of $ 149.99 is actually the installation and connection to ColiseumFX service and does not include service to send trading signals.
Do you have a document that allows you to use this service eg demo, free or promotional purposes.
In all scenarios there is a con

Hello,
In reading the bill the sum of $ 149.99 is actually the installation and connection to ColiseumFX service and does not include service to send trading signals.
Do you have a document that allows you to use this service eg demo, free or promotional purposes.
In all scenarios there is a con
Hey novatrice, I don't really understand your comment. This receipt was what I received for paying 149.99$ to coliseumfx for his signal for two months. I'm not sure why he called it "connection and setup fee". The deal was a signal for 2 months and the first 2 weeks there also were no problems with the signal. But then: Sudden cutoff from the signal and asking for a huge amount for additional subscriptions. You can see from other recent posts on coliseumfx that he is doing this type of fraud to other people as well.

For this service to work you need a client installation, the connection address and a subscription to signal service.
You paid 149 USD for a client installation connecting to your address, but no signal service.
To test the operation of the line some days are free.
We must look at the documents of the order if explicitly two months of free connection are included in the order 149USD.
It seems the scam was to make you a subscription because you've already paid 149USD you were going to lose because the invoice is made in the launch and the benefit was book

For this service to work you need a client installation, the connection address and a subscription to signal service.
You paid 149 USD for a client installation connecting to your address, but no signal service.
To test the operation of the line some days are free.
We must look at the documents of the order if explicitly two months of free connection are included in the order 149USD.
It seems the scam was to make you a subscription because you've already paid 149USD you were going to lose because the invoice is made in the launch and the benefit was book

No, this is not correct. The deal was 149$ for 2 months of signal. As additional proof, I provide the email conversation before purchasing this signal subscription ("149 for 2 months which is half off.", see PDF attached). There were no additional setup or connection fee or anything else agreed on.

Attachments

• GMX.pdf
    83.6 KB · Views: 9
Back