College Student : Day Trader, Night Gamer

CryptoPopo

Private, 1st Class
Market currently behaving like a complete retard.

Bought $1k worth of XLM on the 26th of February at the rate of $0.37. Then the market started behaving very weirdly. Decided to hold and traded options in Olymp Trade cause its a pretty good place to trade. Then at 5th of March sold the XLM at the rate of $0.38.

It was only supposed to be day trading, ended up keeping it for a week. Still made profit but not that much. Thank God I sold it at $0.38 cause not long after that price dropped again. After XLM on the 5th of March I bought NXT at the rate of $0.19 AND THE PRICE WENT DOWN LIKE CRAZY. Everything dropped, not only XLM, NXT, Bitcoin, everything.

I guess there goes "Day Trader" and more like "Weekly trader with small profits."

It's a good time to buy BTC right now. Please do buy BTC because it has been dropping since around 12 hours ago. I'm using support - resistance for the graph and its near to support. Will bounce back up anytime soon. I just bought around 0.25 BTC. Hope this helps! I'll keep on updating through this thread when to sell.

It's a good time to buy BTC right now. Please do buy BTC because it has been dropping since around 12 hours ago. I'm using support - resistance for the graph and its near to support. Will bounce back up anytime soon. I just bought around 0.25 BTC. Hope this helps! I'll keep on updating through this thread when to sell.

Yep, you really right bcuz i'm really sure soon it will cost 20k for 1 BTC :)

Yep, you really right bcuz i'm really sure soon it will cost 20k for 1 BTC :)
Yeah, i've been holding my BTC for 3 days already now, idk what would be the peak of BTC this month, but I hope it gets over 15k this month. Don't want to hold BTC for that long haha

Yeah, i've been holding my BTC for 3 days already now, idk what would be the peak of BTC this month, but I hope it gets over 15k this month. Don't want to hold BTC for that long haha

Dude, i read about trader from future (from 2030 if i'm not mistaken). This post already in reddit. And this trader tells that btc will cost about 1 000 000 dollars to 2022 and the world currency will be not dollar, but btc. And also it is will be the main reason for world war 3. I guess it's all just silly joke but nevertheless it was really cool to read it, bcuz he mentioned about miners, cost of btc in 2018, 2019 and so on. Really interesting. If you want i can find this post. I guarantee you will be in shock after reading)))

Now this interesting story about traveller from future and btc hovers around the whole Internet. Even in REMOVED broker forum, reddit and in social media :)

Dude, i read about trader from future (from 2030 if i'm not mistaken). This post already in reddit. And this trader tells that btc will cost about 1 000 000 dollars to 2022 and the world currency will be not dollar, but btc. And also it is will be the main reason for world war 3. I guess it's all just silly joke but nevertheless it was really cool to read it, bcuz he mentioned about miners, cost of btc in 2018, 2019 and so on. Really interesting. If you want i can find this post. I guarantee you will be in shock after reading)))

Give me link please hahaha probably a good story to read during my free time.

Back