Colmex Pro Ltd - not paying profits

Mayarda

Recruit
I had trading account with Colmex Pro Ltdsince the beginning of 2017. Initially, I was setisfied with their service and I thought they were serious brokers, they are EU regulated and besides MT4, they also offer advanced trading platforms (Colmex Pro Trader).

After more than 190 average trades, which I carried out till autumn 2017, I did a good job in September and I became profitable. It looks like Colmex Pro Ltd does not like this at all. They canceled all my profits and break my trading account. I sent more than 5 emails between September 28, 2017 and October 13, 2017, but they did not answer one. I was chatting with their support those days few times and they promised me that their relevant department will contact me, but nothing happened. They steal customers profits and they defend themselves with silence. Their (non)responsiveness were just like it was desribed in Case# 2017-113 (chitak vs colmexpro.com). I also wrote my experiance with this broker on 23th October 2017 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12285/www.colmexpro.com

They accused me that I was not trading from my home desktop PC (I use UK VPS because of connection stability which seems something normal to me, I have all MT4 accounts on VPS). Also in my case they accused me that I enabled a third party to manage my account. Obviously this is their default accusation. If I would like to do that I would of course open an joint trading account.

Generally they did not provided any reasonable explanation not even one piece of evidence for decision they have taken and of course they did not reply neither once to my detailed explanations I sent them.

Colmex Pro Ltd canceled all my profits in the amount of 9.358,09 EUR.

I had trading account with Colmex Pro Ltdsince the beginning of 2017. Initially, I was setisfied with their service and I thought they were serious brokers, they are EU regulated and besides MT4, they also offer advanced trading platforms (Colmex Pro Trader).

After more than 190 average trades, which I carried out till autumn 2017, I did a good job in September and I became profitable. It looks like Colmex Pro Ltd does not like this at all. They canceled all my profits and break my trading account. I sent more than 5 emails between September 28, 2017 and October 13, 2017, but they did not answer one. I was chatting with their support those days few times and they promised me that their relevant department will contact me, but nothing happened. They steal customers profits and they defend themselves with silence. Their (non)responsiveness were just like it was desribed in Case# 2017-113 (chitak vs colmexpro.com). I also wrote my experiance with this broker on 23th October 2017 https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12285/www.colmexpro.com

They accused me that I was not trading from my home desktop PC (I use UK VPS because of connection stability which seems something normal to me, I have all MT4 accounts on VPS). Also in my case they accused me that I enabled a third party to manage my account. Obviously this is their default accusation. If I would like to do that I would of course open an joint trading account.

Generally they did not provided any reasonable explanation not even one piece of evidence for decision they have taken and of course they did not reply neither once to my detailed explanations I sent them.

Colmex Pro Ltd canceled all my profits in the amount of 9.358,09 EUR.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

I invited Colmex Pro Ltd to join this thread on 11th and on 17th January 2018 via support email address and live chat. After almost two weeks no response from them yet.

Back