Colmex suspended my account, no contact with the firm

They have called me yesterday. I am suppose to receive an email today, describing all of my issue. Also they said that they will process my withdrawal today. Once I see it on my bank account I will let you know.

They have called me yesterday. I am suppose to receive an email today, describing all of my issue. Also they said that they will process my withdrawal today. Once I see it on my bank account I will let you know.
Let`s hope for positive news soon :)

Just got the call from ColmexPro. They said I will receive email tomorrow describing everything and that my inquiry is finished and my withdrawal will be processed tomorrow. But still have doubts. I post when the funds hit my account.
Thanks for the updates, you knew what to do next "Keep us updated:)"

Got my deposit back. Actually less than I have send them as they have chargeded me 40$ for the "withdrawal". As I mentioned early they have called me several times about the situation. But as experienced trader I have to admit that they will try to find out any reason to bloc your account or held your funds. Their explanation why my account was blocked was at least frivolous. They have stated that it seemed strange to them that lot of my orders were send at almost the same second as other orders coming to the market just before stock was going to break down or break out. Well I told them, that this is my strategy, I am reading time and sales window and level2, with those tools you can "sense" when break down or break out may just occur. They asked me if I was on any trading rooms, FB groups etc. because it seemed to them that I could be part of organized action to manipulate stocks. Really? I have been trading like this for almost 8 years at prop firm without any issues.

I assume that they have send back my deposit for couple of reasons. Firstly, I just started to trade with the, (18 trades!) made 70$ profit. Made no withdrawals. Wanted just to get my deposit back. Secondly I have been sending emails to Cyprus authorities about the situation and informed Colmex about it. Thirdly I have been almost spaming them with emails everyday!

I have send them 2055$, after all deductions (software and bank fees) made little of profit and before suspension value of my account was 2073$, my account was hit with 2008$. I can agree to bank charges which is 15$, so I could be satisfied with 2058$. I have demanded from Colmex, not to charge me with 40$ withdrawal fee, as in my situation I almost have not trade with them at all. If I wanted to loose 40$ on making deposit and couple days after making a withdrawal I would done with regular transfers with someone else.

To make it easier for them I have propose them that they can ban me from setting up accounts in future with them. It was my idea. So here is a quote from their email from 13th February after my proposition:

"
Dear Krzysztof,

Kindly note that the investigation of your account nr CLP20362 was concluded and your withdrawal request will be processed as soon as possible.

Once the funds are transferred to your bank account, your trading account with the company will be closed permanently for reasons which were explained to you by our representative in a phone conversation yesterday.

For your records, the reference number of your complaint is CO20190002."

So it seems that I have done something illegal and they were forced to ban me. On the mentioned phone call they have just informed me that case is closed and they will send my funds back.
Also as you can see, I have finally received complaint number. According to the https://www.colmexpro.com/Media/Def...QLlEq3shthGww0hXdXCurijuOe973Hs8KHsFvi6Atbk34 they were suppose to give me 5 days after sending them the complaint which was 6th of February.

I have a friend who is in worse situation. As he made withdrawals above his deposit. They are not responding to his emails at all, no phone calls.

To all that are considering starting with Colmex or Tradenet as in my opinion this is the same guys. DO NOT DO THIS. Once you are profitable, they will start to make up any reasons to block your account and held your money.

Back