• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem CommexFX Prime4x Omari

I am having an issue with a company
I'm from Egypt, Abdel Rahman El Omari still in prison for investigation, and he is facing a lot of problems as Egypt Media display the case of stealing millions of dollars from Egyptians and till now refused to return it back

I'm from Egypt, Abdel Rahman El Omari still in prison for investigation, and he is facing a lot of problems as Egypt Media display the case of stealing millions of dollars from Egyptians and till now refused to return it back

Can you provide some links to recent news stories about his case?

How long has this scam been going on? Reading these stories really makes me wonder, how can CySEC even exist? Seems like anyone can start a scam factory in Cyprus. Low risk, high reward.

That was correct in the past. Lately, Cysec has shown signs of finally growing some teeth. In a few years, they may evolve into an adequate form of regulation.

http://ar.forexmagnates.com/merexmarkets-تعقد-اجتماع-مع-عملائها-صباح-اليوم-لت/

this is information I found today about Omari and his other company MerexMarkets, from what I can understand using Google Translate he is really in prison now and there is group of clients from Egypt trying to find a solution.... hmm, but I have funds in CommexFx directly and don't understand Arabic .... maybe someone involved could comment about any developments and plans? I waiting for some outcome from CySec investigation myself....

I waiting for some outcome from CySec investigation myself....
Why? There's no point, the whole company is a 100% scam. No need for any investigation. All the money are gone, so much for CySEC regulating. Pathetic!

Why? There's no point, the whole company is a 100% scam. No need for any investigation. All the money are gone, so much for CySEC regulating. Pathetic!

That's exactly what scammers want you to think. If everyone thought Cysec was 100% useless and didn't bother to report problems, Omari's pet brokerages would still have active licenses. Instead, he's sitting in prison and there's a good chance that the companies will be shut down and whatever money hasn't been stolen yet will eventually be returned to the clients.

If only more people had complained sooner.

there is, at least on paper, “Investor Compensation Fund” , so they must do something, or pay from this fund, every client is insured up to 20k

From what I hear, the ICF might not even have any money. Cyprus is a bs country where corruption is extreme, your money are all lost in Cyprus.

Back