COMMODITY INVESTMENT GROUP (http://cig.international/) Y STARWOOD (http://starwoodamf.com/)ESTAFA

hiit10

Recruit
En principio comencé trabajando con Starwood en Forex, todo iba bien luego me llamó un tipo diciendo que me podían manejar el dinero en COMMODITY INVESTMENT GROUP con un poco más de rentabilidad, que ambas empresas trabajaban juntas. Mi dinero fue transferido a CIG y ahí empezó todo me hicieron unas operaciones pésimas (pienso que eran operaciones ficticias), luego me empecé a dar cuentas de muchas incoherencias en la página cómo que en la página principal salían unas fotos con unos nombres y el la sección ¨our team¨ salían las mismas fotos con otros nombres. Con tanta duda comencé ratrear los correos y la mayoría no venían de EEUU dónde supuestamente está la empresa y así muchas cosas raras pero ya era muy tarde, quería recuperrar lo que mas pudiera de mi dinero al principio no me querían devolver prácticamente nada de mi capital sólo el 10 por ciento, luego llamé a Starwood a comentar lo que había pasado ya que con ellos empecé y me dijeron que les envíe los documentos y fue raro pero a partir de ahí me devolvieron más dinero pero todavía no me devolvieron 5k. Traté de comunicarme de nuevo con Starwood para preguntar por qué en principio se habia llamado de Starwood para pasar mi cuenta a CIG y ya no me volvió a contestar Eddie Contreraz que es la persona con la que había hablado, al contrario me llamó una persona de la NFA(National Futures Association) llamado supuestamente Gerardo Ortíz diciendo que iba a mediar entre las empresas y yo, pero en las siguientes llamadas sólo me amenazaba diciendo que pare de llamar a las empresas ya que ellos eran muy poderosos y me podían hacer daño; claro llamé a NFA y no hay ningún Gerardo Ortíz trabajando ahí cómo era de suponerse, este supuesto Gerardo Ortíz en una llamada incluso me llegó a decir que el podía tratar de recuperar mi dinero poniéndolo de nuevo en el mercado!!. Creo que éstas dos empresas tienen relación con stone hedge advisors una empresa que supuestamente está en Londres.

At first I started working with Starwood in Forex, everything was fine then I a guy called, he told me that he can manage the money in COMMODITY INVESTMENT GROUP with a little more profitability, that both companies worked together. My money was transferred to CIG and then all the bad things started with very bad market movements
(I think they were fictitious operations), then I started to see many inconsistencies in the page that on the main page went to photos with the names and the section of "our team" the photos came with other names. With so much doubt, I began to scan the emails IP and the majority did not come from the USA where the company they said is located, and many things more than me, but it was too late, I wanted to recover most of my capital at first they did not want to return almost anything of my capital only 10 percent, then I called Starwood to comment what had happened because I started with them, they asked for the documents and surprinsingly after that CIG give more money but tehy still have 5k of my capital. I tried to get back to Starwood to ask why if I at first worked with them they acced to pass my account to CIGwith all the bad things that happened, and did not answer again Eddie Contreraz who is the person with whom I had spoken, on the contrary I was called by an NFA person (National Association of Futures) supposedly called by Gerardo Ortiz, who said that it was a mediator between the companies and me, but in the following calls he only threatened me saying that the companies are very powerful and could hurt me, I called NFA and there is no Gerardo Ortiz working as it was supposed, this course Gerardo Ortíz in a call even told me that I could try to recover my money putting it back on the market !. I think two companies have a relationship with stone hedge advisors. A company that is supposedly in London.

Attachments

• Pablo Puente C00130 ACCOUNT STATEMENT (3).pdf
    28.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Pablo Puente #c00130 (4).pdf
    6.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Pablo Puente #c00130 (3).pdf
    6.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Pablo Puente #c00130 (2).pdf
    6.5 KB · Views: 3
Please email the link to this thread to both CIG and Starwood. Ask them to come here and explain the situation.

I did some research and I learn that this company is based in Panama City, Panama, and Costa Rica. I have just launched a complaint with the SEC and FBI against CIG and I have since learned that they are Americans managing this firm. If anyone here would to like to put these criminals away for a long time, please reply here and I will give you the case number and assigned agent to this case. Sincerely Mark

Please email the link to this thread to both CIG and Starwood. Ask them to come here and explain the situation.
I did some research and I learn that this company is based in Panama City, Panama, and Costa Rica. I have just launched a complaint with the SEC and FBI against CIG and I have since learned that they are Americans managing this firm. If anyone here would to like to put these criminals away for a long time, please reply here and I will give you the case number and assigned agent to this case. Sincerely Mark

Back