• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

company and trading reviews

Leo Bill

Recruit
if you have a poor experience using a FX Company, or a FX trading system or software, leave a one star rating for them

go to Reviews & Ratings and let the Army know

fx calibre and apple investment company

has anyone else had a problem with Apple Investment Company and their FX Calibre software?

in the almost 4 weeks, I was using it- i lost 12% of my investment
has anyone else had problems with them?:mad:

Apple Investment Company FxCalibre Software & Education Package

Post on all forums, sites and social media pages and auto feeds for
  • traders
  • investors
  • consumers
  • investigators
  • brokers
  • financial
  • money
  • social media

to find and bring in all former Apple (AIC) traders who were hit by Apple Investment Company or FxCalibre.

Tell them to join the Forex Peace Army now, if they're not here already.

Include the people and sites who were paid off or threatened.

Power in numbers!

We want our money back from Apple Investment Company! - or whoever has it now.

:cool:

Repost in your own language - send this viral

Apple Investment Scam - complain to ASIC now!

has anyone else had a problem with Apple Investment Company and their FX Calibre software?

in the almost 4 weeks, I was using it- i lost 12% of my investment
has anyone else had problems with them?:mad:

I didn't trade live but I've had the same treatment when I wanted a refund on my education package (= 1 x FxCalibre trading platform) plus a whole lot of self education subsequently about automated trading software,

Apple Investment Company staff used clever techniques to induce inexperienced traders into putting their money through the FxCalibre trading platform which is irresponsible. I read what was on their site about all the years of trading needed to become competent and profitable so there was no way they were going to get me to trade live even if I had the right internet connection to do it. They made it mandatory for all traders to open an FXCM account and deposit money before they could even get into the software trial.

Is that a set up or what?

How did Apple get FXCM to agree to that?

Look at their Product Disclosure Statement if you're wondering who stood to make money out of this.

It sure wasn't the traders from what I've read.

Lodge your complaint with ASIC now.
https://www.edge.asic.gov.au/008/co...nt/t=a6897b74e6ecf14d1ee917cba7d9de38534bf96c

Please use Twitter, Facebook etc to get the word out to everyone affected by the FxCalibre scam.

We must bring them ALL in so ASIC can accurately assess the extent of the problem.

Back