• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Compassfx.com

General discussions of a financial company
Ronnie Not With CompassFx Anymore.

Hi Folks ,

Just wanted to update you on Ronnie, the prolific trend trader formerly with CompassFx.

For those trying to find him, check this site Fx Trade Live – Watch a Professional Forex Trader in Action /.

Im sure most have read this post/comment made by John(18/12/2010) "Ronnie not only teaches you how to trade but you can watch him trade his live account....it is this along wth his experience and knowledge that sets him apart from all the others. He is very humble, polite and calm, even when things go bad as they occasional do, but only occasionally. He teaches wave theory, fibonacci. trends, technical indicators, moving averages, forecasting and is very, very good. He has his own custom indicators and you can watch him trade his live account in the room seeing and hearing everything he does....He picks very good trades, winning about 85% of the time and he has done very good this year. I have been following him for several months and I am having my best year ever. This room and Ronnie's instruction has given me new hope and has made a huge positive impact on my financial situation".

I couldnt agree more with John, that being said, I hardly spend time in his room because of work commitments but Ronnie does find time to mentor me through skype,showing his setups and some trades in advance,also offers one to one until you get a good grasp of his trading style.:)

Last edited:
CompassFx

I'm not sure if I'm in the right place. This is my first visit . I want to comment on Compass Fx in general and Dean Malone in particular. I have been trading for several years and have spent more money on systems then I care to mention. I have received more "bang for the buck" in Compass then all the rest combined and at a fraction of the cost. The basic tool is the Dots- Guppy template, and let me tell you it flat out works. In addition, in the paid trade room, I am provided with more effective tools then I can use. One has the wonderful option of picking that which is the best fit. The company and Mr. Malone are the very best I have ever seen. I can't say enough about how much teaching he adds at NO COST !. The very Best of the Best in my opinion. Example... it's Friday, I traded for just over 4 hours. Net is 250 pips today. others in the room did better. If you are not in the room, you SHOULD BE !!! Good trading all !

Dean is the only saving grace at compassfx and his program is separate from Kim's program. My complaint is with Kim, not Dean. Kim is not a real trader and gets her trades from Jason, Mark, Ray and others whenever she happens to take a trade, then brags about it as if the trade was her own idea. She finally admitted that they gave her the trade and has admitted it since then when she talks about her trades. It was fraud for them to say that they can teach forex as forex educators and they had a convincing speech. Her so called teachers do not teach and they are not teachers - haven't got a clue. When the owner/organizer doesn't know how to trade, and doesn't learn from her own organization/educational program, something is wrong. When I joined I was told I would have access to everything, but when the new class started approximately 3 months later, unless I paid more, I couldn't attend. You have to listen to hours and hours (over 200 hours) of videos and still don't have a valid trading plan. There is lots of material but nothing ties together. It was over $1500 to enroll. They talked a good ball game, but no validity behind them. SAVE YOUR MONEY. They don't care about the individual student/trader. I told Kim three times that I was having problems but was brushed off with a 5 minute conversation about trading. The program costs too much to make nothing in return. Like I said, save your money. They do not give refunds.

Back