Complain against forexchief.com

Recruit
Complain against ForexChief.com
I was among clients for Forexchief.com, I invested $5,000 on 18 November 2019, Since then my profits were increasing day after day, till my margin reached $13,428 but what happened after that, on 12 December 2019 midnight I lost everything which it seems to impossible can you please clarify and explain why this happened?

I was among clients for Forexchief.com, I invested $5,000 on 18 November 2019, Since then my profits were increasing day after day, till my margin reached $13,428 but what happened after that, on 12 December 2019 midnight I lost everything which it seems to impossible can you please clarify and explain why this happened?
Let's start by inviting the company to this thread. To do so, follow the below suggestions..........

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 11:26 AM

Dear 1237878
We would appreciate if you prove your words or at least that you are our client, maybe your account number or transactions... Otherwise it looks like the unfair competition from the paid fibber)

Back