Complaint Against ACFX against Pending Withdrawal.

tahiraqasim1122

Recruit
Dear sir,
I would like to draw you attention against ACFX for being failed to pay my withdrawal of $USD 1216/= since April 05 2016. An email was received from the management of the ACFX that our License has been suspended for a month time and will be restored on May 6,2016. But after passing one month neither the company restore the clients trading account nor giving withdrawal of my outstanding amount.

Therefore, being a regulatory Authority of the CySEC, you are requested to take necessary Actions against ACFX and force them for the payment of small clients. So that people may trust and feel confidance in the companies running under CySEC authorities in future.
Screne shot of my account and statement is attached herewith for your kind prusal.

Regards

Tahira Qasim
Acfx Acc no. 88953

I got pending withdrawal from april 5 2016 too. Still not received my money back....
Website and MT4 is downed and not working. I filled and sent complaint to Cysec and Financial Ombudsman but after 8 month they still investigating my complaint...
ACFX is closed and i have money in Balance and after 8 month they still doing nothing...

I got pending withdrawal from april 5 2016 too. Still not received my money back....
Website and MT4 is downed and not working. I filled and sent complaint to Cysec and Financial Ombudsman but after 8 month they still investigating my complaint...
ACFX is closed and i have money in Balance and after 8 month they still doing nothing...

I am afraid that you might not be getting the payment if they already winded up the business, did you tried winchargeback or any other method to recover your money.. lets hope you guys get your funds back.
I am afraid that you might not be getting the payment if they already winded up the business, did you tried winchargeback or any other method to recover your money.. lets hope you guys get your funds back.

No... Can i do it now or need to ask bank for this? My complaint now in investigation by Financial Ombudsman and i hope they will help me to return my money back. Acfx was regulated by Cysec so they must to return clients money back. After 1-2 months i will receive final decision from them and i hope i will be happy this that...

No... Can i do it now or need to ask bank for this? My complaint now in investigation by Financial Ombudsman and i hope they will help me to return my money back. Acfx was regulated by Cysec so they must to return clients money back. After 1-2 months i will receive final decision from them and i hope i will be happy this that...
I would like to suggest that contact WinThisCase or WinChargeback to get your money back via chargeback.

Thank you guys... i will post any information in my long way to receive funds back.

Back