Complaint against the account Manager and Cashhuntfx

I beg you to please give me justice.
Cashhuntfx Account Manager Mathew desuza submitted 616 $ as profit in forex trading that he will give me profit by trading on this money Matthew D'Souza opened a new account on July 29, 2021 and deposited 16 616. He opened an account in iBell Market-live A/c No 975487257686 and received all the details in my email address.But after next days Mr. D'Souza changed the account and after asking he told me to open a new account Finexia Market-live A/c No 281424600. Value of amount $617.84 ۔ I looked at the trading account daily and the amount was constantly increasing.Then suddenly one day my account was not opening so I contact to Mr.desuza When asked, he said again changed my account in this time he open a new account in Verge Market-live. A/c No 281424600. Amount Value $739.84. The first time I received a confirmation email from the company, but the second and third time I did not receive a confirmation email from which I became suspicious.Mr. Deuza created a new email with my name and used this email for new accounts.then i contact to support department of these companies but both companies support department is not working Mr.desuza has deliberately opened accounts in companies whose support is not working.I want to tell you this after verge market account opening. 1 day Mr. Desuza calling me and suggested the increase further deposit.But I denied that I had any money. Because I am an unemployed man. So Mr. de Souza said yes, I know you take a $ 1000 credit from the company, and within a week I will trade the BTC and raise the amount and get the company's money back. I will send you an email, then you have emailed that support@cashhuntfx.com and wait for approval. The next day the money will be credited to $ 1000. I kept looking at my account and also looking at trades when my account crossed three thousand dollars.So I demanded a refund, to which Mr. de Souza told me that you had already taken a credit amount 1000$.So return it first other wise your account will be frozen.You can then claim a refund and be assured that no further charges will be levied. And you can get your money back on which I borrowed from the bank and paid them $1000,after that he tell me submit the account closed request. When I applied to close the account I was asked for 1/4 and then the next day when I asked support again what is the payment, they demanded 1/3 instead of 1/4 Of.
And when I did not close the account, Mr. D'Souza did not answer my call or text.
I stopped giving, which caused me to suffer from mental depression.
Then a few days later Mr. D'Souza offered me to deposit $5000 into my account and trade again. Make a profit every week and take the profit every Monday $ 2000.I was quite surprised that he was interested in depositing money in my account but unfortunately he was asking me to pay $ 2000 more when I refused then he zeroed my account.I beg you that I have been unemployed for the last one year, and now I am also indebted to the bank, so my money should be returned, and other people should be saved from such fraudsters. Thank you.

I beg you to please give me justice.
Cashhuntfx Account Manager Mathew desuza submitted 616 $ as profit in forex trading that he will give me profit by trading on this money Matthew D'Souza opened a new account on July 29, 2021 and deposited 16 616. He opened an account in iBell Market-live A/c No 975487257686 and received all the details in my email address.But after next days Mr. D'Souza changed the account and after asking he told me to open a new account Finexia Market-live A/c No 281424600. Value of amount $617.84 ۔ I looked at the trading account daily and the amount was constantly increasing.Then suddenly one day my account was not opening so I contact to Mr.desuza When asked, he said again changed my account in this time he open a new account in Verge Market-live. A/c No 281424600. Amount Value $739.84. The first time I received a confirmation email from the company, but the second and third time I did not receive a confirmation email from which I became suspicious.Mr. Deuza created a new email with my name and used this email for new accounts.then i contact to support department of these companies but both companies support department is not working Mr.desuza has deliberately opened accounts in companies whose support is not working.I want to tell you this after verge market account opening. 1 day Mr. Desuza calling me and suggested the increase further deposit.But I denied that I had any money. Because I am an unemployed man. So Mr. de Souza said yes, I know you take a $ 1000 credit from the company, and within a week I will trade the BTC and raise the amount and get the company's money back. I will send you an email, then you have emailed that support@cashhuntfx.com and wait for approval. The next day the money will be credited to $ 1000. I kept looking at my account and also looking at trades when my account crossed three thousand dollars.So I demanded a refund, to which Mr. de Souza told me that you had already taken a credit amount 1000$.So return it first other wise your account will be frozen.You can then claim a refund and be assured that no further charges will be levied. And you can get your money back on which I borrowed from the bank and paid them $1000,after that he tell me submit the account closed request. When I applied to close the account I was asked for 1/4 and then the next day when I asked support again what is the payment, they demanded 1/3 instead of 1/4 Of.
And when I did not close the account, Mr. D'Souza did not answer my call or text.
I stopped giving, which caused me to suffer from mental depression.
Then a few days later Mr. D'Souza offered me to deposit $5000 into my account and trade again. Make a profit every week and take the profit every Monday $ 2000.I was quite surprised that he was interested in depositing money in my account but unfortunately he was asking me to pay $ 2000 more when I refused then he zeroed my account.I beg you that I have been unemployed for the last one year, and now I am also indebted to the bank, so my money should be returned, and other people should be saved from such fraudsters. Thank you.
cashhuntfx.com is that the correct website?

Back