complaint against tradaxa.com & sisma capital

NasirE

Recruit
i have invested my money (may 2014) till now account (2089104807) was doing well but i never withdrawn. first week of February they taken USD 100 from my credit card and after one week usd 1000 without informing me, i tried to talk my account manger rami@tradaxa.com but no answer from him. i tried many times then some one answer said that your account manager is on leave and your account is doing well . now i am calling on their number but some one else is answering. my usd 2500 is there. now the website also suspended. i very worried that my money has gone.

Go ahead and send them an invitation to join this thread via email or chat.

Did you deposit via credit card? would you consider to file a chargeback?

i have invested my money (may 2014) till now account (2089104807) was doing well but i never withdrawn. first week of February they taken USD 100 from my credit card and after one week usd 1000 without informing me, i tried to talk my account manger rami@tradaxa.com but no answer from him. i tried many times then some one answer said that your account manager is on leave and your account is doing well . now i am calling on their number but some one else is answering. my usd 2500 is there. now the website also suspended. i very worried that my money has gone.

ASAP talk with your credit card department and file charge back there, normally they are allowing 15 days to charge back but dont know how its work on your country.

Here are few details about the company as website is suspended.

United Kingdom: + 44.2033181575 France: + 33 1-82-88-90-19 Canada: + 1.438.800.2890 Belgique: + 32 2-808-14-91
Email
support@tradaxa.com

Back