Complaint by a Multi - easy forex SCAM

vane24

Multi of Vanessa.P
attendo da diversi mesi di ricevere un risarcimento danni dovuto al mal funzionamento della loro piattaforma, ma non ho mai ricevuto nulla;il supporto completamente sparito,stessa cosa il reparto compliance, cosa devo fare?

attendo da diversi mesi di ricevere un risarcimento danni dovuto al mal funzionamento della loro piattaforma, ma non ho mai ricevuto nulla;il supporto completamente sparito,stessa cosa il reparto compliance, cosa devo fare?

Google Translate: I wait for months to receive damages due to the malfunctioning of their platform, but I have never received anything, the media completely gone, same thing the compliance department, what should I do?

A due passi da seguire

1 ° - per invitarli a questa discussione via email (Invia e-mail a tutti gli indirizzi possibili).

2 ° - lo invitano via Skype o qualsiasi indirizzo di comunicazione che avete per lui.

Hi

Can you please make contact with me
I needed help regarding BDB scamming me out of a lot of money?

Can you advise or help please

Regards

J

I opened an account with easy forex a few months ago, a large spread, and all the time calling the manager and asks when I add a new deposit ...

Ain't that their business? You use their platform, they want it to be profitable. If you dont want to receive their phone calls, I wonder if you are right for this business.

The occasional call from a broker is reasonable. Incessant calls asking for more money is not.

Back