Complaint by Multis - Prospero Markets (Security) : Marketing Misleading, Money Laundry , Wipe Investor Funds out

Scam Broker Repoter

Banned Multi
Recently, some investors complained that they were unable to withdraw funds from Prospero Markets (hereinafter collectively referred to as Prospero Securities), their accounts were disabled, and even their profits were erased. Then Prospero Securities denied it. What happened?

111.png

The broker denied it but was slapped ruthlessly in the face, it was originally two different accounts

According to the description of investor Mr. A, a few days ago, he applied for a withdrawal at Prospero Securities. He did not expect that the account was inexplicably disabled without any notice. After learning of his complaint, Prospero Securities also Erase his account profit.

222.png

333.png

Subsequently, Prospero Securities denied Mr. A’s complaint. According to the screenshot, Prospero Securities said that on May 13, Mr. A’s 10000155 account deposited two $500, one of which has been credited, and the other due to Review the returned card. On May 16, the platform informed Mr. A in advance and deducted the over-input $500 if there was no transaction in the account.
444.png

In another email, Prospero Securities also replied that Mr. A's 10000155 did not have the transaction order number 4097751.
666.png

Mr. A slapped Prospero Securities in the face, "Prospero Securities, your words are like farts. First: I made two deposits in my account from the 10001446 account. After the successful deposit, the position was liquidated on the night of the transaction; second: The 10000155 account you mentioned is my account. The funds without deposit on May 13th are the remaining funds of my previous deposit. You all directly erased the funds from 10000155 without notifying me. Third: When you said that my funds were erased, there was no transaction in my account. A single 0.02 lot of gold, are you blind? Fourth: You told me in advance when you said to erase the funds in my account, why did I not know it myself.
777.png

888.png

That is to say, Mr. A has two trading accounts, one of which was liquidated on the night of the deposit on May 13, and the other had remaining funds before, but on May 16, without any notice, the platform Funds are wiped and accounts are banned. Prospero Securities confuses the two, is it really ignorant or conscious?

Prospero Securities claims to be regulated by the Australian AISC, but on the official website of Prospero Securities, it says: Prospero Markets LLC is registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The FSA registration number is 533LLC2020, and the account opening agreement of Prospero Securities only states that the registered address of the platform is St. Vincent FSA.

Attachments

• 333.png
    333.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 555.png
    555.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 13
  • 666.png
    666.png
    517.6 KB · Views: 13
Recently, some investors complained that they were unable to withdraw funds from Prospero Markets (hereinafter collectively referred to as Prospero Securities), their accounts were disabled, and even their profits were erased. Then Prospero Securities denied it. What happened?

View attachment 77008

The broker denied it but was slapped ruthlessly in the face, it was originally two different accounts

According to the description of investor Mr. A, a few days ago, he applied for a withdrawal at Prospero Securities. He did not expect that the account was inexplicably disabled without any notice. After learning of his complaint, Prospero Securities also Erase his account profit.

View attachment 77009
View attachment 77011
Subsequently, Prospero Securities denied Mr. A’s complaint. According to the screenshot, Prospero Securities said that on May 13, Mr. A’s 10000155 account deposited two $500, one of which has been credited, and the other due to Review the returned card. On May 16, the platform informed Mr. A in advance and deducted the over-input $500 if there was no transaction in the account.
View attachment 77012

In another email, Prospero Securities also replied that Mr. A's 10000155 did not have the transaction order number 4097751.
View attachment 77015

Mr. A slapped Prospero Securities in the face, "Prospero Securities, your words are like farts. First: I made two deposits in my account from the 10001446 account. After the successful deposit, the position was liquidated on the night of the transaction; second: The 10000155 account you mentioned is my account. The funds without deposit on May 13th are the remaining funds of my previous deposit. You all directly erased the funds from 10000155 without notifying me. Third: When you said that my funds were erased, there was no transaction in my account. A single 0.02 lot of gold, are you blind? Fourth: You told me in advance when you said to erase the funds in my account, why did I not know it myself.
View attachment 77016
View attachment 77017

That is to say, Mr. A has two trading accounts, one of which was liquidated on the night of the deposit on May 13, and the other had remaining funds before, but on May 16, without any notice, the platform Funds are wiped and accounts are banned. Prospero Securities confuses the two, is it really ignorant or conscious?

Prospero Securities claims to be regulated by the Australian AISC, but on the official website of Prospero Securities, it says: Prospero Markets LLC is registered with the Financial Services Authority (FSA) of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The FSA registration number is 533LLC2020, and the account opening agreement of Prospero Securities only states that the registered address of the platform is St. Vincent FSA.
Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20094/www.prosperoglobal.net and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg

Let's start with adding your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/20094/www.prosperoglobal.net and then follow the below suggestions.

Note 1: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note: 2 You need to make a second post in this thread to enable the official invitation option.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out whether you are genuine or not.
Note 4: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Account number is 10000155 10000

OP Screen shot.jpg
Account number 10000155 10000157 Thanks

@Scam Broker Repoter
You have 2 accounts in this thread. Your other account name is Wikifx外汇天眼. The FPA has been repeatedly spammed by WikiFx/FxEye employees for several years now. I suggest anyone who wants to know more about WikiFx's honesty read post #2 of this thread...

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/wikifx-protection-project-guards-investors-against-brokers-bankruptcy.61473/#post-344683

Per Traders Court rules, I'm marking this thread as a Complaint by Multis and moving it to the Resolved Issues folder. You and your multi are banned.

The account holders need to submit their own reviews and open their own Scam Alerts threads.

Back