Complaint involving hired multis - FXCC did not withdraw 38000 USD for 11 months and do not reply to any email

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, tell them that you will share the story all over the internet if they do not do the needful, it`s not blackmailing, you are doing your rights. Or share the link with them and invite them here.

First of all, invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Note: The invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not.
Note 3: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get the below message in your thread automatically.

OP Screen shot.jpg
Follow this.

First, tell them that you will share the story all over the internet if they do not do the needful, it`s not blackmailing, you are doing your rights. Or share the link with them and invite them here.
I already mentioned here that topicstarer hired freelancers to blackmail the broker, probably due to violation of the broker's terms and conditions or whatever reasons. The reasons doesn't really matter as hiring other people for such purpose is ugliest thing even the trader is right.

Thus, I will be grateful to ask why his account was banned? I'm curious if this is somehow confirming my conclusions.

I already mentioned here that topicstarer hired freelancers to blackmail the broker, probably due to violation of the broker's terms and conditions or whatever reasons. The reasons doesn't really matter as hiring other people for such purpose is ugliest thing even the trader is right.

Thus, I will be grateful to ask why his account was banned? I'm curious if this is somehow confirming my conclusions.
@AsstModerator will answer your question here.

fx master do you recommend to write also articles and reviews about FXCC and VFSC and CtSEC in FPA, trustpilot, scamadviser.com ?
I can hire more freelancers and continue until I get my money back
I guess it is best way to get help of freelancers to aware all traders how such companies take costumers money and do not withdraw. They bend rules and reflations to illegally make profit. really shameful.

Spam Cat says hiring freelancers and making multiple accounts is shameful. Spam Cat doesn't like leftovers, so after he eats you, he'll throw up.

NoSpamCat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back