COMPLAINT INVOLVING MULTIS - Forex Chief is a scam , they are Thief and Fake . They should be called ForexThief .

Kathleg2010

I made a multi to support my complaint
Kindly Read till the end so as not to fall victim.

My name is Katlego Lebusa, am here to report Forex Chief on this Platform so as to Let you know the kind of Broker that they are . I was actually looking for a broker that I can physically transact with, and that was how I google searched to check for Broking firms that has office in South Africa . I found Forex Chief and I saw the South African office address that was put on there website . I was happy at first when I saw that they have an office right here in South Africa, not known to me that they are still going to rip me off my money . Here is the link to the South African office address they put on there website ( https://www.forexchief.com/about/news/branch-southafrica-08-2018/ ).

On the website I realised the office has been there since 2018 , and I was very happy about that.

So I tried signing up with them via their website but there were somethings I didn’t get right while signing up so I decided to visit the so called office . On getting to the address ( 4th Floor The President, 75 WF Nkomo Street , Pretoria, South Africa ) on date 10/10/20, I discovered that the Building that they said the office is located is a Residential building and not an office building... But I didn’t suspect anything fishy because I met a man at the ground floor that claims to be the Chief security officer of the whole building. I told him am going to Forexchief office and he told me that their office is located at the 4th floor but they don’t normally come today because it’s a weekend. I believed him because it was a Saturday truly. So I went back home . On the following Monday which was 12/10/20, I went back there and met this same Security man at the ground floor . He then led me to the 4th floor where the ForexChief office is located .

At the entrance there were forexchief stickers made of papers posted by the wall side, and some stickers were posted on the walls inside the office too as well as the back of the laptops of the two men I met inside the office . I saw two men inside the Forexchief office, but I met with this particular man who claims to be the Main Representative of Forex Chief in South Africa , he said his name is Mark . So he asked for what exactly I wanted . And I explained to him that I will like to invest and trade with ForexChief Broker .He asked of the amount I want to deposit, and I told him $15000 . He asked how soon will I like to make the payment and start trading with their Broker, I told him as soon as possible because that’s why I had to leave my place and come to their office twice . So I decided to make a payment of $7500 at first to try them out, and if am eventually okay with their spread and other services I will deposit the remaining $7500.

So this Mark man helped me out in signing up my account and when it got to the payment part, I didn’t know what he did that the payment via BTC didn’t go through on the ForexChief website. He then made a call telling me he is on phone with the Head of Technical Department of ForexChief, complaining to him on phone about the inability to make payment via BTC. And he got a reply on phone that the website is being worked on and they are currently having difficulties with the current BTC wallet that they have on the website and that’s why clients have recently not been able to make deposit using BTC. But so as not to delay my own payment, he will forward the company’s alternative BTC address to Mark’s email so that he can give me to make my own payment there and get my trading account funded ASAP. After like 2minutes that the call ended, Mr Mark got the said company’s alternative BTC wallet address in his email which I then made the BTC payment to. So I transferred the Payment of $7582 to the alternative BTC wallet of ForexChief given to me by the Representative in South Africa (Mark).

He told me to drop my email and my trading account number , which I did and I left happily hoping for my trading account to be credited soon .

I left their office around 3:30pm hoping that my trading account will be credited within 1-2 hrs or max 3hrs . But to my surprise, my trading account wasn’t credited. I tried calling the South African number (+27 73 641 9323) they have on their website but It wasn’t going through. That was when I started getting scared, I couldn’t sleep overnight . The next day 13/10/20, I wish I could go to their office, but unfortunately for me I was busy all through that day so I wasn’t able to go there , but l kept refreshing my personal area/profile on their website to check if my trading account as been funded but it was not. Later that day I created a ticket and messaged their support team to lodge a complain and also to ask why my account has not been funded after 24hrs. Their response to my ticket was a bit fast which was cool, but I was surprised with the response of the person that replied me. I sent the payment with priority and I was charged $61.49 for the transaction fee so the total amount deducted for the transaction was $7,643.49. He was now asking me why the amount sent on my bitcoin wallet was different from the amount I filled on the website . It can’t be the same MR Lachlan.

Today again 14/10/20, I seek permission from work and I visited there office, and on getting there, the first thing I noticed was that the security I usually meet at the ground floor was no where to be found . But I managed to find my way to the 4th floor and to the ForexChief office. But the Office door was locked and there were no more ForexChief stickers on the wall by the entrance anymore. I felt Very bad and heartbroken when I waited for like 1hr and none of the Forexchief staff came to the office. I eventually left there when some other tenants in the building were already looking at me suspiciously . On getting back to the office I tried checking my trading account if the fund is there, but NO. I also checked the complain ticket that I opened if there is update about it , but It was a No No as well . But the most surprising thing about the ticket was that the reply I got from Mr Lachlan one of the Support team has been deleted, and also I have been disabled from posting any other thing on the ticket, all I tried to post was not going through except from my initial complain that was there .

So sad Brokers like this still exist.

I actually had other brokers I was trading with before though, but I wasn’t really okay with them because they don’t have a branch here in South Africa and am scared of them running away with my money, not known to me that ForexChief is the King of Scammer and Thief.

Have already reported ForexChief to the Police Department here in South Africa and also to the Directorate of Special Operations (Scorpions) and I will keep reporting you to the necessary and concerned departments until you people refund my money back . #SaynotoForexscam #saynotoforexchief #saynotoforexthief .

Attachments

• 32E7000F-BC03-446A-8468-8456D5FA25B0.jpeg
    32E7000F-BC03-446A-8468-8456D5FA25B0.jpeg
    275.3 KB · Views: 43
Here is the Bitcoin transaction to the Bitcoin wallet given to me by their South African representative that I met at there Office .

Attachments

• AF47B7F3-3036-47CD-977F-A3F8D2C9C593.jpeg
    AF47B7F3-3036-47CD-977F-A3F8D2C9C593.jpeg
    200.4 KB · Views: 44
Kindly Read till the end so as not to fall victim.

My name is Katlego Lebusa, am here to report Forex Chief on this Platform so as to Let you know the kind of Broker that they are . I was actually looking for a broker that I can physically transact with, and that was how I google searched to check for Broking firms that has office in South Africa . I found Forex Chief and I saw the South African office address that was put on there website . I was happy at first when I saw that they have an office right here in South Africa, not known to me that they are still going to rip me off my money . Here is the link to the South African office address they put on there website ( https://www.forexchief.com/about/news/branch-southafrica-08-2018/ ).

On the website I realised the office has been there since 2018 , and I was very happy about that.

So I tried signing up with them via their website but there were somethings I didn’t get right while signing up so I decided to visit the so called office . On getting to the address ( 4th Floor The President, 75 WF Nkomo Street , Pretoria, South Africa ) on date 10/10/20, I discovered that the Building that they said the office is located is a Residential building and not an office building... But I didn’t suspect anything fishy because I met a man at the ground floor that claims to be the Chief security officer of the whole building. I told him am going to Forexchief office and he told me that their office is located at the 4th floor but they don’t normally come today because it’s a weekend. I believed him because it was a Saturday truly. So I went back home . On the following Monday which was 12/10/20, I went back there and met this same Security man at the ground floor . He then led me to the 4th floor where the ForexChief office is located .

At the entrance there were forexchief stickers made of papers posted by the wall side, and some stickers were posted on the walls inside the office too as well as the back of the laptops of the two men I met inside the office . I saw two men inside the Forexchief office, but I met with this particular man who claims to be the Main Representative of Forex Chief in South Africa , he said his name is Mark . So he asked for what exactly I wanted . And I explained to him that I will like to invest and trade with ForexChief Broker .He asked of the amount I want to deposit, and I told him $15000 . He asked how soon will I like to make the payment and start trading with their Broker, I told him as soon as possible because that’s why I had to leave my place and come to their office twice . So I decided to make a payment of $7500 at first to try them out, and if am eventually okay with their spread and other services I will deposit the remaining $7500.

So this Mark man helped me out in signing up my account and when it got to the payment part, I didn’t know what he did that the payment via BTC didn’t go through on the ForexChief website. He then made a call telling me he is on phone with the Head of Technical Department of ForexChief, complaining to him on phone about the inability to make payment via BTC. And he got a reply on phone that the website is being worked on and they are currently having difficulties with the current BTC wallet that they have on the website and that’s why clients have recently not been able to make deposit using BTC. But so as not to delay my own payment, he will forward the company’s alternative BTC address to Mark’s email so that he can give me to make my own payment there and get my trading account funded ASAP. After like 2minutes that the call ended, Mr Mark got the said company’s alternative BTC wallet address in his email which I then made the BTC payment to. So I transferred the Payment of $7582 to the alternative BTC wallet of ForexChief given to me by the Representative in South Africa (Mark).

He told me to drop my email and my trading account number , which I did and I left happily hoping for my trading account to be credited soon .

I left their office around 3:30pm hoping that my trading account will be credited within 1-2 hrs or max 3hrs . But to my surprise, my trading account wasn’t credited. I tried calling the South African number (+27 73 641 9323) they have on their website but It wasn’t going through. That was when I started getting scared, I couldn’t sleep overnight . The next day 13/10/20, I wish I could go to their office, but unfortunately for me I was busy all through that day so I wasn’t able to go there , but l kept refreshing my personal area/profile on their website to check if my trading account as been funded but it was not. Later that day I created a ticket and messaged their support team to lodge a complain and also to ask why my account has not been funded after 24hrs. Their response to my ticket was a bit fast which was cool, but I was surprised with the response of the person that replied me. I sent the payment with priority and I was charged $61.49 for the transaction fee so the total amount deducted for the transaction was $7,643.49. He was now asking me why the amount sent on my bitcoin wallet was different from the amount I filled on the website . It can’t be the same MR Lachlan.

Today again 14/10/20, I seek permission from work and I visited there office, and on getting there, the first thing I noticed was that the security I usually meet at the ground floor was no where to be found . But I managed to find my way to the 4th floor and to the ForexChief office. But the Office door was locked and there were no more ForexChief stickers on the wall by the entrance anymore. I felt Very bad and heartbroken when I waited for like 1hr and none of the Forexchief staff came to the office. I eventually left there when some other tenants in the building were already looking at me suspiciously . On getting back to the office I tried checking my trading account if the fund is there, but NO. I also checked the complain ticket that I opened if there is update about it , but It was a No No as well . But the most surprising thing about the ticket was that the reply I got from Mr Lachlan one of the Support team has been deleted, and also I have been disabled from posting any other thing on the ticket, all I tried to post was not going through except from my initial complain that was there .

So sad Brokers like this still exist.

I actually had other brokers I was trading with before though, but I wasn’t really okay with them because they don’t have a branch here in South Africa and am scared of them running away with my money, not known to me that ForexChief is the King of Scammer and Thief.

Have already reported ForexChief to the Police Department here in South Africa and also to the Directorate of Special Operations (Scorpions) and I will keep reporting you to the necessary and concerned departments until you people refund my money back . #SaynotoForexscam #saynotoforexchief #saynotoforexthief .
Few questions here......

Did you get any photos of the alleged office, before or after the disappearance?

Any reporting by you at Forex Chief's main support address?

And did you reported this to South African financial regulators yet?

Few questions here......

Did you get any photos of the alleged office, before or after the disappearance?

Any reporting by you at Forex Chief's main support address?

And did you reported this to South African financial regulators yet?
*I didn’t suspect anything at first and I also wasn’t expecting such thing to happen, So I didn’t take any picture.

*I emailed info@forexchief.com and their back office replied me. A screenshot of the reply is attached...
They said the page of the south African address contains old news, that it was in 2018 and its no more valid, yet they didn’t remove it from their website .
Meanwhile the page of their Nigerian address (https://www.forexchief.com/about/news/forex-chief-new-office-opens-in-nigeria/ ) was posted in 2017 but they didn’t call It old news and they still render it valid, and the date it was posted was even older than the date they posted the South African own that they are rendering invalid

Attachments

• B68BE1FD-76B8-4698-A108-ACC862582582.jpeg
    B68BE1FD-76B8-4698-A108-ACC862582582.jpeg
    420.7 KB · Views: 34
Show this to the police and to the South African financial regulators.

See if you can convince the police to make inquiries about the fake SA office. Someone got access to that office and put up the signs. Building management should know who it was.

Go ahead and click the link at the top of the this thread and fill out the company invitation information. Then click the Invite Company button. Forex Chief needs to come here and see how leaving that old information posted enabled someone to set up a fake office. They also need to explain what they are going to do to prevent more incidents like this from happening in South Africa and other countries.

Show this to the police and to the South African financial regulators.

See if you can convince the police to make inquiries about the fake SA office. Someone got access to that office and put up the signs. Building management should know who it was.

Go ahead and click the link at the top of the this thread and fill out the company invitation information. Then click the Invite Company button. Forex Chief needs to come here and see how leaving that old information posted enabled someone to set up a fake office. They also need to explain what they are going to do to prevent more incidents like this from happening in South Africa and other countries.
Yes, have reported to the police and the 4th floor of the building has been locked up.
And after further investigation by the police they discovered that the year 2018 that ForexChief operated in South Africa, they operated illegally. There was never a certificate or authentication that backed them up during their period of operation. And I was also told that there is little to what the financial regulators can do since the transaction was done via Cryptocurrency and not locally.
I will make sure my Law man contact the financial crime commission in Nigeria to check for there offices in Nigeria and make sure they Lock their office (that is if they have real offices there as they said), except if they refund my money.
I won’t back out because they led me into the scam.

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 26, 2020 at 4:01 PM

They even had the gut to close my complain ticket in my profile without solving my issue.

Hello Everyone

it is a pity that we did not receive any notification or invitation regarding this topic, only now we see it and can leave some comments

They even had the gut to close my complain ticket in my profile without solving my issue.
as we know you keep up correspondence with backoffice@forexchief.com, at least several last email. So please do not present the picture like we are ignoring you. You've got reply for every email, which you sent us.
as we said according the client agreement deposit operations must be carried out in the “Personal Area” (https://my.forexchief.com/en/login/), where you can find company wallets. You should be careful when someone ask you to send cash outside the formal procedure.

we believe you are certainly scammed, but not ForexChief, company did not receive any payments from you side and cant make any kind of refund. You should be careful when someone ask your money telling that he represents ForexChief or some other brand names. At least you should check Contacts page on website or phone number from Contacts page, or ask support team via chat (we have many options on website - whatsapp, telegram, online chat .. etc)

yes we had IB at that place in 2018, but we dont know who is "Mark", which took your money. The name of IB was a different, we dont know where is he now. But as we suggested just call the police, and we are ready to help them by providing full information if they contact us.

You people called me expecting me to reply you on phone , But No I won’t .

I want our conversation to be documented . That’s why I will never talk to anyone on phone.
And there is one thing that you people don’t know , I usually check every single update about this thread everyday when I get home.

After today’s check, I discovered that you people have deleted the South African address from your page. You guys are trying to act funny . Am really happy I contacted my Law man on time to explain things to him. He wasn’t around initially though, But he told me to keep all evidence safe ... So I already made a screen-record of the address, I didn’t make a screenshot so that you won’t come and be saying it’s not real or edited. So I made a screen-record with the date of the day I made the screen record included in the video. If not you guys would have had the opportunity to call me a liar after you deleted the page.

The video of the screen record is attached to this post.
(Am sorry the quality may not be really that good, the original size was much so I had to compress it with an app so that I can upload it here, Kindly bear with me).

What you people ought to have done a very long time ago is what you are doing now and it’s late.

Had it been you’ve deleted the South African address page from your website a very long time ago, this discussion we are having here won’t have happened.

Google won’t have bring it out for me as a search result.

Like I told who ever called me on phone the other time , if you want to reach me, you have my email. Send me and email and I will reply you as soon as I can.

And soon, I may decide not to reply your emails again if my law man tell me not to.

So it’s better you do something ASAP before it gets too late.

Back