Complaint involving multis - SCAM ALERT: VANTAGEMARKETS USES TRICKS TO USURP MY MONEY!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonnydungtd

Multi
Scam alert to all traders around the world about VantageMarket scams the customers!!!

I am a trader. On July 19, 2022 I made a transaction on VantageMarkets, bought Netflix stock (Stock code: NFLX) with the price range of $201. On the evening of July 20, 2022 when VantageMarkets opened trading assets, my profit was about 30% of investment capital. All of my Buy orders were profitable and I started closing my orders to secure the return on investment.

However, when I closed the BUY order, VantageMarkets fraudulently adjusted my selling price to the $195 price range (the price difference when I closed the order was around $8), resulting in my account having a reverse loss and a HUGE loss!!! It’s about $15,000.

During the closing time of BUY NFLX order, at the time of 16:30 (GMT +3), the 1 minute candle had absolutely no price of $195. I had checked other reputable Forex exchanges and Tradingview to make sure my profit taking was completely correct.
I have sent a complaint email to VantageMarkets support, but it has not been processed yet. With the reason to ensure our own money, as well as raise awareness to all traders around the world about customer fraud on VantageMarkets.

We hope that Global Traders understand the devious tricks of VantageMarkets, do not use their services. If I do not clarify this issue, there will be many other Traders who will be scammed by VantageMarkets. Please spread the word to ensure the transparency of Traders who are trading here. Thank you very much!!!

Attachments

• VANTAGEMARKETS SCAMMER verE.pdf
    503.9 KB · Views: 91
Scam alert to all traders around the world about VantageMarket scams the customers!!!

I am a trader. On July 19, 2022 I made a transaction on VantageMarkets, bought Netflix stock (Stock code: NFLX) with the price range of $201. On the evening of July 20, 2022 when VantageMarkets opened trading assets, my profit was about 30% of investment capital. All of my Buy orders were profitable and I started closing my orders to secure the return on investment.

However, when I closed the BUY order, VantageMarkets fraudulently adjusted my selling price to the $195 price range (the price difference when I closed the order was around $8), resulting in my account having a reverse loss and a HUGE loss!!! It’s about $15,000.

During the closing time of BUY NFLX order, at the time of 16:30 (GMT +3), the 1 minute candle had absolutely no price of $195. I had checked other reputable Forex exchanges and Tradingview to make sure my profit taking was completely correct.
I have sent a complaint email to VantageMarkets support, but it has not been processed yet. With the reason to ensure our own money, as well as raise awareness to all traders around the world about customer fraud on VantageMarkets.

We hope that Global Traders understand the devious tricks of VantageMarkets, do not use their services. If I do not clarify this issue, there will be many other Traders who will be scammed by VantageMarkets. Please spread the word to ensure the transparency of Traders who are trading here. Thank you very much!!!

It was only a matter of time before Vantage "upgraded" their backend to prevent another @Mdlihlare 3488 and others who have had some good fortune with legitimate, winning trades. It reminds me of this case where a broker also shows the position at one price to the customer, but then executes it at an entirely different price. All caught on video.

Just imagine if brokers instead put an identical amount of effort into helping their clients become more profitable. Imagine how many less scam alerts we would receive . ;) Time to study up on the broker's business model to avoid these situations altogether.

@Jonnydungtd can you upload your full account statement here please? Here is a tutorial on how to do it and make sure it is a complete statement:

And also upload your journal logs for the day, day before, day after the incident occurred. Or just upload all of them. Remember to zip them first. Here is a video on how to do this:

1. Basically open the mt4/mt5 journal log folder from the context menu as shown. Windows Explorer should open up directly to the journal folder for that mt4/mt5 terminal session. Then
  2. Press ctrl + A to select all the files. Then
  3. Open context menu and select Send To > Compressed (zipped) folder. Then
  4. Take the newly created zip file and attach it here to the forum.

@thanh9977 are you writing a separate complaint about your own experience? If so, you need to open your own separate thread and submit evidence. That includes separate account statements.

fpa-new-screenshot-create-new-thread-button-png.48651

Why is your complaint exactly the same as @Jonnydungtd ??

Why is your post identical to the thread starter's post?

Both of you should post a trading statement showing trading account numbers and transaction IDs.

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Jul 26, 2022 at 12:03 AM

We have agreed on my problem, please delete my post on your forum

We have agreed on my problem, please delete my post on your forum!!!Thank you

We have agreed on my problem, please delete my post on your forum!!!Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back