Complaint to Tradingbanks.com from Lyudmila625 (Re: refusing to return deposit)

Lyudmila625

Recruit
Trade account number on Tradingbanks.com: 8004991
I’ve had the misfortune to deal with this company, who’s work methods are making me think of outright extortion and fraud more than anything else.
24.04.2015 I opened a trade account on Tradingbanks.com and made the initial deposit of 100$, after a lot of convincing from their managers. Ksenia Fominskaya was appointed as trader manager that was supposed to work with my account (although I am not certain if that is her real name). From the first day Ms. Fominskaya started, my account balance remained negative, while she kept saying that to retain output it is necessary to constantly transfer more money to the account. Unfortunately, I only realized that I was dealing with a scam later, and complied with Ms. Fominskaya at the time.
After a while, Ms. Fominskaya was replaced with trader Maxim Kononov. Again, he started to try to convince me to transfer more money, but sometime after, the deficit was liquidated, and the trader returned my account balance to almost the original level. I registered a request for funds return that still has not been completed. Tradingbanks.com just blocked me from accessing my account, on which there are still two open positions that they keep using to add on some absolutely unreasonable swaps. They will not let me close the orders. When I ask to return my funds, Tradingbanks.com’s employees tell me some stories about hedge funds and yet again demand that I transfer more money to my account, saying that without that they cannot return anything to me. When I ask why I should put in more funds, if they are incapable of keeping up with their commitments, they cannot provide a coherent reply. They tell me that risk managers are examining my account, while omitting the fact trade was conducted with my money and it is not Tradingbanks.com’s competence to control my risks. I do not need the bonuses that were imposed on me by them without my consent.
As Tradingbanks.com’s employees are behaving improperly, trying to evade contact with and hide from me, I publicly declare that I intend to break my contract with them and demand from them to restore access to my account and return my funds to me immediately. Them holding onto my funds illegitimately appears more and more like stealing, which is a crime. In the event that they continue to ignore all my requests to return my funds, I have to ask the administration to mark Tradingbanks.com as a fraud.

Trading account number in Tradingbanks.com 8007514
Had the imprudence to contact this companies methods of work methods which resemble a Terry crooks.
Can't withdraw their funds from July 24, 2015.
18.jpg

I sniff that Tradingbanks will be marked as SCAM by FPA very soon........ it's just a matter of time.....
meantime I strongly advice investors to think twice before invest in this unregulated broker !

Thank you for your replies. I haven't been able to withdraw my funds since 21st of July, and can't access my account at all. When I asked how long my account is going to be blocked from me, their risk manager said that they are cancelling all profitable deals that happened over the past three weeks. According to them I violated some o their rules, which I've never heard of before (and, honestly, it sounds like they are making those up as they go).

Everyone, Please keep on posting if you have any bad experience, This will help the new traders..

Thank you for your replies. I haven't been able to withdraw my funds since 21st of July, and can't access my account at all. When I asked how long my account is going to be blocked from me, their risk manager said that they are cancelling all profitable deals that happened over the past three weeks. According to them I violated some o their rules, which I've never heard of before (and, honestly, it sounds like they are making those up as they go).

The problem is that it isn't a regulated broker, so now how you can claim your rights ?
You have to refer to a so called " Belize regulation " ?......
This is why I advice anyone to trade in regulated broker because nothing is 100% sure
but you are much more protected. We have thousands of regulated brokers, why go there ??

Tradingbanks.com SCAM!!!

There are too many complaints of Russian customers against this company. Tradingbanks.com blatantly and cynically steals funds, blocking accounts without any reason. There is a request to the forum administration to move this company to frauds section.

Back