Complaint to Tradingbanks.com ( refusing to return deposit)

Recruit
Trading account in Tradingbanks.com 8007514
In June, the manager called me and offered to work on the exchange. He said that the input from the $ 100, the money can be removed at any time, from 1 to 5 days and pay money to have your own broker. I agreed.
First I worked with me broker Eliza Voronin. For a month he earned $ 15. Brought interest. They came for 4 days. Then the broker insisted on the introduction of a larger amount of the deposit. I refused and asked me to change the broker.
I put new Broker Mariya Wigman. She still managed to make me unleash the money. I took a loan from the bank and put it on deposit.
After opening the position, she went to a minus. The broker said that to improve the situation, it is necessary to make as much as I have in the account. I explained to her that the money taken from the bank and the bank asked them back. And it is all for your, fill, fill ... More
Seeing that the position goes to the negative I had a shock. It is not closed when I was in the black !!! Why ???
That would not lose all the money I closed a position in the red.
Now all closed position and 24 July, I submitted an application for withdrawal. Until now, the money is not received!
All my requests to give me back my money ignored.
I must ask the administration note Tradingbanks.com fraud.

Пользовался переводчиком. Сейчас, кто знаком с русским языком я выставлю оригинал.
Торговый счет в Tradingbanks.com 8007514
В июне месяце мне позвонил менеджер и предложил поработать на бирже. Он рассказал, что вход от 100 долларов, деньги можно снять в любое время, от 1 до 5 дней переводят деньги и есть персональные брокеры. Я согласился.
Сначала со мной работал брокер Eliza Воронина. За месяц заработал 15 долларов. Вывел проценты. Пришли они за 4 дня. Потом брокер настаивал на внесение большей суммы депозита. Я отказался и попросил сменить мне брокера.
Мне поставили нового брокера Mariya Вигман. Ей всё-таки удалось меня раскрутить на внесения денег. Я взял в банке кредит и положил на депозит.
После открытии позиции, она пошла в минус. Брокер сказала, что бы поправить положение, надо внести столько же, сколько есть у меня на счету. Я ей объяснил, что деньги взял у банка и банк просит их обратно. А она всё за своё, внеси, внеси ещё...
Видя, что позиция идёт в минус у меня случился шок. Она не закрылась, когда была в плюсе !!! Почему???
Что бы не потерять все деньги, я закрыл позицию в минусе.
Сейчас позиции все закрыты и 24 июля я подал заявку на вывод средств. До сегодняшнего дня деньги не поступили!
Все мои просьбы вернуть мне мои деньги игнорируют.
Я должен попросить администрацию отметить Tradingbanks.com как мошенничество.

1. Never ever under any circumstances borrow money to trade with.

2. Talk to your bank and ask if they know of any way to file fraud charges.

3. Invite TradingBanks to come and join this thread.

It's common strategy among scam brokers to make some profit and top up more to scam after that.
Be careful next time and after small profit ask for withdrawal.

Back